DLC Suggestions / Wishes

+
Hi CDPR Guys,

first of all concrats to this ABSOLUTELY AWESOME game, I really love it. But I would love to see few / all of this things in future DLCs or addons:

• Tattoo Shops with a huge selection of Tattoo Styles including (and yes, I missed this a little bit in the character creator) full arm sleeves
  • Car Painting and Decals
  • A Transmog System for Clothing (maybe with Money + Components as payment)
  • Weapon Painting
These are just gameplay features that would enhance the already awesome experience in Night City. As already said, thank you so much for bringing Night City to live, you created one of the best games of the decade.

Best regards and wish you all the best

DLC wishes: Everything that got cut.
download (2).gif

I need two things more than anything else:

1.) What I want more than anything is for CDPR to do justice to the game outside of story mode. I love the construction of Night City so much and honestly believe it's probably the best video game city ever constructed but as it exists right now, it feels lifeless or out of place some how from what I expect from the dark future outside of pew pew in terms of player activity and ambience. If CDPR insists on following their story DLC pattern, then I plead with them to please address the lack of heart and soul of Night City before that.

2.) I'm willing to pay for a third person mode if I have to. That's how much I need it. I would appreciate it if I didn't have to but I'm willing to do so. I don't know when the next AAA cyberpunk game will come out, especially now and I don't have a high end PC to depend on Mods.

The open world sometimes feels like a vertical slice of a larger game set in Night City. But it's cut too thin, I want more time for V to hang out and enjoy civilian life between the missions.

The first content should open up the city by adding new shop types and fleshing out what's already in the game. A lot of this could be accomplished by adding new types of shops:
  • Plastic Surgery for cosmetic player customisation and robotic body modification
  • Hairdressers Replace and re-colour hair
  • Tattoo Shops Replace and re-colour tattoos
  • Themed Clothing Vendors where the inventory matches the shop theme. Fancy shop sells suits. Street vendor sells rags. Let us use crafting skill to change the visual look of clothes, or add a "cosmetic" layer to the clothing inventory so we can wear what we want.
  • Gang-Themed Clothing Vendors Every gang should have a vendor in their district selling their style. All clothing in the game should be wearable, let the player decide.
  • Bars and Restaurants like the ones you visit with Jackie or Takemura. Places like this are already littered around the city, but they should have simple / standardised bartender or waiter dialogue, a sittable seat, watchable TV and eating or drinking animation. Maybe a patron or two with overheard dialogue. Let me sit down and soak it all in!
  • Car Dealers to replace annoying fixer car sale messages, and to de-clutter the Journal.
  • Other Stuff Let me go in Gomorrah! Options for more adult content (player and NPC nudity), more romance content, more Joytoys and motels and brothels, more websites, more Clouds scenes, playable BDs at Lizzie's, more NPCs to find in populated areas around the world like Garry the Prophet, more TV content, more ads to go with the new shops.

More stuff!
Nothing revolutionary.. the core is already there. While the technical team works on bugs and quality of life, let the content team flesh out life in Night City.

Repetitive content/events/gigs that resets when u sleep
More repetitive content regarding you relationship right now once you finish some quests u can't event interact with Judy/param its like done no more

Story wise, I think a plot similar to Altered Carbon would make a lot of sense.

Gameplay wise I just want a more fleshed out Night City with fewer cut corners.
Open up the closed half of Pacifica.
Add gameplay to the water areas of the map.

Everyone has fancy cyberware but me. I have lines. I replace my arms with Gorilla, I get line pattern A (and some exposed metal fingers). I get Mantis Blades, I get line pattern B. Meanwhile people be runnin' round with crimson and chrome and gold and green and WTH man, I can buy 87 pairs of eyes if I want to but they all look the same..... dermal replacements do nothing.... do we need to send CDPR a required reading list, lol? You guys completely cut out the ALTERING YOUR APPEARANCE aspect of CYBERWARE in a CYBERPUNK game??????? How did this even happen? And there's no eye option for blank chrome or lens insets?

Go read Neuromancer and the Burning Chrome anthology by William Gibson, follow that up with Hardwired by Walter Jon Williams, then add actual Cyberware to the game please thanks.

Better you should have cut half the cars I'll never buy than this.

........pero me gusta mi Javelina >.>

I NEED A WARDROBE
i cant just carry 100+ pieces cloth wandering around which also cost my carring point

Others form the Still-making subway system i wanna see if v could summon Delamin taxi 🚕 and of course, with payment.
Perhaps character could choose the hover-taxi with higher charge would be awesome.

And also some idea about the whole crafting system, like after v found the spacial weapons, v can gather and craft the spacial property attachment of that property to other weapons. It's could be a way to "make the crafting sys more interesting. Buts the whole crafting sys need rework though.

- fix bugs
- fix AI wanted system (police teleportation behind your back is bad)
- adjust NPC AI
- add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- add cooldown on healing (now you can spam heal and be god mode)
- more JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- add more variety of GIGS (i love those, some of them are better than main quests)
- add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- adjust driving physics (some cars slide too much and you can kill pedestrians too easy)
- add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- street cred needs more functions (maybe weaklings low level gang members should run away from you?)
- netrunner battle (would be nice Netrunner vs Netrunner battle of hackers minigame similar to Gwent)
- loosen up censoreship (Witcher 3 spoiled us)
- storage inventory needs categories
- lifepaths need more impact
- ability to use braindace in free roam (wanna see those BD's)
- ability to continue after ending
- NG+ ?

- fix bugs
- fix AI wanted system (police teleportation behind your back is bad)
- adjust NPC AI
- add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- add cooldown on healing (now you can spam heal and be god mode)
- more JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- add more variety of GIGS (i love those, some of them are better than main quests)
- add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- adjust driving physics (some cars slide too much and you can kill pedestrians too easy)
- add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- street cred needs more functions (maybe weaklings low level gang members should run away from you?)
- netrunner battle (would be nice Netrunner vs Netrunner battle of hackers minigame similar to Gwent)
- loosen up censoreship (Witcher 3 spoiled us)
- storage inventory needs categories
- lifepaths need more impact
- ability to use braindace in free roam (wanna see those BD's)
- ability to continue after ending
- NG+ ?
id just add - ability to continue after ending "more repetitive content"
- Augument color customization "we want diff arm colors"
-Night vision, thermal vision
you said it perfect man you the man

Fun story, I entered a bar during a mission, saw an interactive video game cabinet, went to interact with it, died.

Turns out I was apparently actually hacking their network. From, like, a Ms. Pacman machine. I thought I was gonna play a game. Instead I jacked into their access from Ms. Pacman, aggroed the whole room, died in a hail of gunfire before I knew what was going on. gg

- The game should not end. There should be playability that doesn't transport you thru spacetime back before the end mission, that's just silly, no one actually wants that for anything. You also don't want people having to choose to endlessly postpone the final story missions especially if you ever plan on selling actual DLC people will want to experience on their original characters. Games ending are so 1996. You want a thousand-hour game, and you were so close to making one. To say nothing of meaningful mod support. It'll be more than worth it for the longevity of the game to add a brief epilogue that makes sense for the various endings and let V continue to exist in whatever choices you made - to say nothing of how that opens up even more potential content and DLC material down the road. Honestly, the game just ending is a head-shaker in any open-world game.

People are still actively playing Fallout 4. Enough people, in fact, that one of its most expansive mods is about to release a SEQUEL (SimSettlements). Despite all FO4's many flaws and shallow points, people are still getting playability out of the thing and you better believe that it helped - and helps - drive DLC and package-deal sales.

Last edited:
Top Bottom