DLSS + Ray Tracing Issue

+
I keep getting a DLSS issue in Cyberpunk when combined with RTX lighting. I really just want some answer to how / why this keeps happening and is it an issue with my machine or drivers. This happens in many locations (day and night) and I found a location I can replicate it.

No matter the level of DLSS or Ray tracing will still produce this issue. It seems to be only with DLSS though as ray tracing alone doesnt produce the issue. It also only seems to be the right side of the screen and goes away once I turn the screen. It isnt constant and only seems to happen when stationary. It is extremely distracting though.

I have tried reinstalling the game (current patch 1.05 and 1.04 both had this issue) and reinstalling my drivers (both clean reinstall and regular), updating drivers, and still have this issue.

Don't worry I see it too lol

I'm using an RTX 2080super and I see it on every version of the game. Meh, it's brand new tech, they'll figure it out.

I have managed to narrow it down to quality DLSS. Performance and Ultra Performance do not recreate issue. (Auto and Balanced do though as I imagine they start doing whatever quality is doing)

I have also already reported it, but I guess its ok Im not alone in the issue. I have even created a new save game thinking that it might have just been a bugged game file, but even the new one has the same issues. My only recourse is performance mode with sharpening enabled to atleast enjoy the game until this issue is fixed.

Hi,

I am having the same issue,as well as allot of clipping issues with NPC's and NPC Driven Cars driving through walls and pedestrians and each other(The PhysX in the game is buggy,very bad collision detection so far,its very hit or miss), in all patch versions,all are immersion breaking tbh. Also Watson is in permamnent lockdown for me,it will not end and cannot finish the 'rescue' lady in the bathtub mission,ie get paid. Driving in 1st person still is a blindingly bright mess. Its still impossible to see while driving in the day,only marginally better if driving in 3rd person which I prefer not to do,no matter the patch version or nvidia driver I use. Using Nvidia 460.89 right now and game version 1.05

...Love the game so far,but it was released FAR too early,that is clear. Why did we spend so much time creating the look of our character only to have the hair style thrown away minutes into the game ?? My chosen in the character creator hairstyle does NOT show in any mirrors or outdoor reflection ?! WHY?
I am getting more 'Flatlines' the newer the patch version.

Last week under Win 10x64 1909 with Nvidia 460.79? Once an hour with game version 1.03... then two or three per hour under 1.04... with 1.05 its every 5 to 20 minutes I get a 'Flatline'

Developing large open world games remotely under a useless medical lockdown is ruining everything including game development.

Hi,

I am having the same issue,as well as allot of clipping issues with NPC's and NPC Driven Cars driving through walls and pedestrians and each other(The PhysX in the game is buggy,very bad collision detection so far,its very hit or miss), in all patch versions,all are immersion breaking tbh. Also Watson is in permamnent lockdown for me,it will not end and cannot finish the 'rescue' lady in the bathtub mission,ie get paid. Driving in 1st person still is a blindingly bright mess. Its still impossible to see while driving in the day,only marginally better if driving in 3rd person which I prefer not to do,no matter the patch version or nvidia driver I use. Using Nvidia 460.89 right now and game version 1.05

...Love the game so far,but it was released FAR too early,that is clear. Why did we spend so much time creating the look of our character only to have the hair style thrown away minutes into the game ?? My chosen in the character creator hairstyle does NOT show in any mirrors or outdoor reflection ?! WHY?
I am getting more 'Flatlines' the newer the patch version.

Last week under Win 10x64 1909 with Nvidia 460.79? Once an hour with game version 1.03... then two or three per hour under 1.04... with 1.05 its every 5 to 20 minutes I get a 'Flatline'

Developing large open world games remotely under a useless medical lockdown is ruining everything including game development.

Not sure this was quite the thread for all this lol
You really should be on Windows 20H2.
The day driving in 1st person is the eye adaptation reacting to being inside the car looking out, like the window from your apartment. It needs work, sure.

Yeap, nvidia cards dont support it. This is nvidia...

:)

Don't support what?

Top Bottom