Do dev's actually see our suggestions or concerns

+
I'm going to try again to articulate my view within the rules.

I suspect the devs do see feedback, but naturally it'll be filtered and packaged so that they are able to deal with it. It's tough to fix things whilst constantly getting more feedback. It's important that people have a chance to do one thing at a time.

Clearly things have become heated on the forums for reasons I can't discuss in threads I can't mention.

I hope that all feedback channels may be 'unpaused' in due course as the ability to receive feedback on the official forum is worthwhile (whether I'm personally invested in that topic or not).

I think this game might be abadonware to the higher ups at CDPR.

No it's certainly not abadonware, not yet at least. They abandon it, they may as well sell the company, because then they'll have to abandon MP as well, and they are counting on the monetization that game will bring in. Still I guarentee they've talked about pulling a EA/ME:Andromeda and backing out of all DLC plans if this game continues to tank, but again the PR nightmare on that one will destroy any MP plans they have.

No what happened with the game wasn't abandonware, it was profit straight and simple. They pulled a page from Bethesda and EA and went from "Great, expensive, quality game" to "good enough to maximize profit while reducing cost by lowering quality and extras".

Ironically if it was Bethesda or EA or Activision, the outcry would probably be less, simply because "good enough" is expected from them. It wasn't from CDPR especially with the hype train they were piling stuff on.

I think you're question is actually two fold. The first is, will he devs see our concerns. It's probably but not guaranteed that they will. Probably someone or the mods or something is filtering through the forums, finding select things, and making reports that will or will not land on a devs desk depending on how management feels about the subject.

The second point is, will they actually do anything about it if they actually see it. That's a whole different question right there. Just because they saw it doesn't mean they can actually fix it, either because of hardwired coding, or because they're not going to be allowed to fix it, because of some policy the management has in place.
Exactly. This depends on the budget, politics and plans of the company etc...

Just a question i feel i need to ask, if we have suggestions or concerns should we contact youtubers who have dev connectoins or will our concerns and thoughts on this forum actually reach devs. I see a lot of concerns regarding the bugs and saves and stuff be locked without ever recieving dev consideration. Or is this forum solely meant for fan discussion?
I think only a minority of the bugs will be addressed anytime soon. At least not until they can get in back on the playstation store, that is a huge amount of customers.... and as we know, money is pretty important in decision making :D
Post automatically merged:

There's no language barrier, CDPR is an international company.

And yes, we're trying to help with gathering feedback, mostly about technical issues at the moment. That's why it's so important that they are well documented and described in the TECHNICAL section of the forums as detailed as possible, so it's easier to recreate certain bugs/issues.

Patience is definitely needed though. Currently the amount of feedback and other "issues" we need to deal with on forums prevents us from dedicating too much time to prioritizing issues & providing feedback.
Just a suggestion, not sure if you mods are the ones actually gathering these technical stuff?

But maybe just have a copy/paste text that you could reply with to those that report bugs and other issues, saying something like:

"Thanks for the feedback, your bug/issue have been registered."

I think that would go a long way of people being aware that their time spend posting the bug report have been noticed and look at.

Last edited:
I think only a minority of the bugs will be addressed anytime soon. At least not until they can get in back on the playstation store, that is a huge amount of customers.... and as we know, money is pretty important in decision making :D

Just a suggestion, not sure if you mods are the ones actually gathering these technical stuff?

But maybe just have a copy/paste text that you could reply with to those that report bugs and other issues, saying something like:

"Thanks for the feedback, your bug/issue have been registered."

I think that would go a long way of people being aware that their time spend posting the bug report have been noticed and look at.

Nope, sorry, we cannot do this to each and every post/thread with bug reports. We have plenty of work with other stuff.

Guest 4406876

I think this game might be abadonware to the higher ups at CDPR.
That's just out of question, I mean, not in this universe.
They wouldn't be mentally sane if they ditched this just for the City itself.
Iwinski is insanely passionate man, and hes a billionaire who could not care.
No way they're giving up. You'll see.
I also remember him talking and saying he doesn't care if he sells or if people like his games (idk if it was him honestly I forgot, but it was one of the higher ups, i think it was him 90% sure) .
That means a lot and it's good news for people that like his vision, fucking bad news for who doesn't, but that's normal.
It's just I had hard time understanding their vision of entertainment this time, and i had to spend 60 bucks to understand it, and next time I'll just give it a hard pass by default because their vision equals to absolute boredom for me. So i felt kind of "forced" in this case, i don't know if you catch my drift, I know it's subtle.

Also I'm inclined to predict that his stance will change accordingly if he intends to keep the machine running (because the more it grows, the more it costs and the more you have to make money to keep it running and not devour itself, and this isn't something you can just stop, well unless next game they'll announce will be like a card game with a development cost of 100.000$ and call it a day and hire only the necessary personnel, but you don't do that, by nature, you wanna get bigger, "better" in your opinion, and also you have to create your slice of market and compete with others for it, and ,inevitably , be compared to "big dogs with big nuts" as Rockstar etc. if you intend to put anything that's mentioning "open world" anywhere near your game. Also note that if any other company will come out with anything sligthly better, and it's gonna happen very SOON, than CDPR did with CP77 in terms of graphic quality and characters detail, they're gonna have to face the next challenge).
CDPR isn't just what it was with TW1, not because they're bad, because it's inevitable. They might fight it a bit , or try to stay loyal to their principles, but that will come to a cost a way or another.
Of course this is just an opinion of a person that is in a Multinational Company since 2005 and not involved in gaming at all from a "biz" (lore friendly) pov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question i feel i need to ask, if we have suggestions or concerns should we contact youtubers who have dev connectoins or will our concerns and thoughts on this forum actually reach devs. I see a lot of concerns regarding the bugs and saves and stuff be locked without ever recieving dev consideration. Or is this forum solely meant for fan discussion?
I sure hope so

Its all good have opinions, you have your opinions. Its fair. And we, me, you, etc, can suggest things too (i have a lot). Well, i hope devs read it, who managment this game, etc... the forum :)

Cyberpunk is a game with a focus on narrative. One of the things I missed the most was content to justify Jack, V.'s companion. For me, the game's prologue is too short and he doesn't engage me in the narrative. Of course, I speak of terms like immersion (subjective). I have no way of knowing if there was more than there is in the scene, in the current gameplay, but I would like you (CD) to redo the prologue (daring because it would take a lot of time, maybe). But that's how I feel about this prologue.

Of course, as a player, I want more content, to immerse myself in a world in which I can enjoy for years, at least until 2023 ... (I hope that devs or game designers read this) ... Cyberpunk 'asks for this' for being the which is already, magnificent.
There is a thread about the montage specifically but I will repeat here an observation I made there: Jackie delays the narrative and the player arriving in the main game. He exists for the purpose of setting up the story only. He is, in storytelling terms, Act 1.

If you bloat Jackie's content you will make the story feel like it is treading water. In the end, it will just feel like a meandering, structureless mess.

Top Bottom