Do Mods Stack?

+
Do Mods Stack?

I know that Armor mods stack but can I put,

A. 4 Deadeye's on 1 item?

or

B. Can i only put 1 Deadeye on each item equaling = 6 Deadeyes total

or

C. Can I only put 1 Deadeye on my character because the other wont stack?

Thank you

Well, I know that the other crit chance mods do stack. That is, I have two items which each has a +15% crit chance mod. Those stack. So I would suppose that the deadeye mod stacks. Can you put Deadeye in other places than helmets, though?

Edit: I just had the opportunity to test some stacking, and can confirm that the 30% crit damage mods only stack once. So I suppose that the limit is that a mod can only stack once.

Further edit: Same goes for crit chance mod. That also only staks once. So the question is, if it's the mod or the bonus which can only stack once. So that you can in reality use no more than two mods which gives bonus to something.

Last edited:
Sorry, don't remember the names, anyways,

30% crit damage -> can have one, doesn't stack.
15% crit chance -> can have one, doesn't stack.
15% crit chance, 30% crit damage -> doesn't work at all.

I'm honestly considering that Deadeye does work and that they do stack and that it's the calculator that's fucked up...

The calculator (Stats) pulls from Attributes and Perks + from the mods. The error is most likely in the calculator. You'd think if they didn't stack, that the devs would have put an item limit on it or something.

Sorry, don't remember the names, anyways,

30% crit damage -> can have one, doesn't stack.
15% crit chance -> can have one, doesn't stack.
15% crit chance, 30% crit damage -> doesn't work at all.

Both 30% crit damage and 15% crit chance armor mods stack here. But once. Meaning you can have two, but then it stops there.

If you have johny's items with passive crits (yeah it sometimes does that).. my pants just had passive +15% crit chance
No mods on crit chance will work...
which makes them totally useless imo

Yes and no. No one seems to know how the math exactly works. Saving and reloading will change the values. Most mods don't work. I noticed percent mods do nothing since there isn't a base stat to actually manipulate. Others are hit and miss. I have immunity to all effects, and I still take damage from them from time to time. In fact Shock seems to take me out with one hit and I have full immunity to it through a perk... At level 50 I hoped to at least have a chance for my nipples to get hard...

I'm at:
37 Crit Chance
133 Crit Damage

what are you at?

So this is what I have atm:
Armor: 3094 (lots of mods. all have one or two purple Armadillo mods)
Health: 486
Base character stats are:
45 crit
136 crit dmg

This changes though depending on what I have equiped so Idk if this is just base player stat. Seems like gear is messing with it.

DPS varies w/ weapon drawn.

W/ Katana
Crit 45
Crit Dmg 136
W/ Guns (tech pistol and smart sniper)
Crit 55
Crit Dmg 151

However the weapons themselves are
Katana: +71% crit / +110% crit dmg
Pistol: 100% crit / +230% crit dmg
Sniper: 87.4% crit / 254% crit dmg

Haven't pushed for Gold mods yet. All purples. Once there is something to do in the game I'll continue playing around with it. I honestly think most of these numbers are window dressing. My resistances all say 0 but I have perks and mods that say otherwise. Armor value changes when it feel like it. I loaded in again an now I have 4876 armor... It's kinda monkeys if you ask me.

Last edited:
the game is already unstable by itself.. using mods that modify something in the game makes its worse.. its better too wait until the game itself is stable & optimized.. and hopefully mod tools will be released..

that's max stats i could get (without glitching armor's and other stupid stuff) this game is too easy in the end to do it anyways... (and too hard to begin with, IMO should be quite opposite)
stats 50lvl.png

Yes ;)
Before 1.2 the mods works but the stats page was bugged :(
I stack crit/chance mods and have 100% crit chance (if i calculate). I always do a crit, even if in the stats page, I didn't have 100% (around 50-60%).

Top Bottom