Do NOT Fall for This Scam!

+
Do NOT Fall for This Scam!

I'm a major skeptic of most of the scam alerts you see on the Internet, but then I got scammed myself. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you. This scam has cost me a lot of money.Here's how the scam went down. When I came out of Home Depot the other day, two drop dead gorgeous 20-something year-old girls came over to my car while I was loading my shopping cart into my trunk. They both were wearing very low cut tops; push up bras, bare mid-drifts, and mini-skirts with very low waistbands. They said their car wouldn't start and that they had been in the hot sun for a couple of hours and hadn't had anything to drink and asked me if I could drop them off at Wal-Mart where they could buy a bottle of water and a friend would pick them up. What the heck, Wal-Mart was only 3/4 mile down the road and I was going that direction anyways, and they seemed to be really sweet girls, so I agreed to give them a ride. One of them climbed in the front seat and the other in the back and then the one in the front crossed her legs and that little skirt slid up nearly showing it all, she mumbled something about it being too hot and undid her top blouse button and fanned herself. Holy smokes! It was impossible to not look. As soon as I pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot the girl in front cozied up to me, gushed with thanks, wrapped her hands around me and, pulling my face down into her chest, gave me a kiss on the forehead and a tight hug. Then they got out of the car, waved and walked off. A few minutes later I realized that while the girl in the front seat was distracting me, the girl in the backseat stole my wallet.Since then I have had my wallet stolen on June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also July 1st , 4th, three times last Saturday and very likely it will be stolen again this upcoming weekend. So spread the word and be careful! Don't fall for this scam.;)

Well, that is a rather nice way to get robbed.. Well, anyway. I'll watch out for good looking girls in pushup bras ;)

Have a spare wallet. One where you put a card in which says "Thanks for the attention, but that's all you'll get from me" :D

@DyreStraits , are you kidding me ??OK, getting fleeced once, i can accept, but 14+ ?? i think you just like the attention

gamewidow said:
@DyreStraits , are you kidding me ??OK, getting fleeced once, i can accept, but 14+ ?? i think you just like the attention
"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!"I wasn't born yesterday. :)

I'm lookin' for an investment oppurtunity.So uh, where you buyin' the wallets?Thirty years ago, a local farmer placed an add in the State Fair newsletter that he would pay $500 for the largest watermelon mailed to his home in time to compete in the $250 annual grand prize watermelon contest held at the fair. All the farmers in the State figured he was just trying to buy "bragging rights" and get his name on the State Trophy and were talking about how dumb he was. "All you got to do is send him your second best melon and keep your best one for the fair. That way you stand a chance of winning $750 instead of the usual $250." was a typical conversation. On judgement day at the fair all the farmers were gathered round and the winner had just collected his $250 grand prize for a whopping 85lb water melon, when the dumb farmer walked up to him and counted out five crisp $100 bills. "There you go, congratulations." and he turned to walk off. The $750 winner couldn't contain himself and thought he ought to rub it in a little bit and called after the dumb farmer ... "I see you didn 't even place this year. That's a shame." To which the dumb farmer off-handedly replied over his shoulder "No, I was too busy to enter. See, I had three tractor trailer loads of 'second' place watermelons I had to take up North. At .05/lb I averaged a little over $4/melon. There was right at 12,000 melons in those trailers, time I deducted expenses, including the $6.95 it cost to run that ad in the State newsletter, I cleared a little over $46,000. LOL, I didn't even plant a seed. How'd you guys do?"

[quote author=DyreStraits link=topic=15184.msg351259#msg351259 date]Since then I have had my wallet stolen on June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also July 1st , 4th, three times last Saturday and very likely it will be stolen again this upcoming weekend. So spread the word and be careful! Don't fall for this scam.;)[/QUOTE]It's so KIND of you to act as a decoy and in doing so save so many from the same terrible ;) fate. A real hometown hero- I'm touched.

Top Bottom