Do something with draft mode!

+
The problem in arena was clear The gap betwen some decks. Sometimes you only get bronze trashes and your opponent gets only good golds. Put The part we have an é trance fee and The sh** is complete.

But The solution was simple, just make a minimum and a maximum provision deck (dont necessary need to be only One number, example, stay in 170 provision, Otherwise we dont have too much diferent decks, but we can have a gap betwen minimum of 150 and maximum of 170, or something like that).

So fixing that problem with this "easy fix" arena could be running untill now and we dont need to have this "beta draft" that anyone (or almost anyone) like it

I played a lot of draft since the ladder is boring for me for months. After about 20 full runs in Draft I already know the majority of cards in the opponent's deck (similar to what I see in ladder - there is typically one predominant leader with certain array of cards).

In many aspects Draft is similar to ladder, while Arena was offering a more diverse experience. And like @enoch_80 mentioned, some combinations are way too powerful. Double ball? Easy win.

CDPR did not update Draft for months. I see that just like some other people predicted (myself included) - CDPR would not have the resources to maintain it and make it interesting - it is exactly the case.

Attachments

• imposter.png
    imposter.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
If developers can't afford the right rewards for their drafts, I'd like to see a rank system in draft mode.

Top Bottom