Do the pistol and assault damage perks actually increase damage?

+
I was testing some of the different perks trying to decide what to sink my points into and I noticed the pistol and assault damage increase perks (up to 10% more damage) don't actually change the dps for their associated guns. The quickhack damage increase perk chanages the damage for offensive quickhacks if you hover over them in the menu. Does the pistol and assault damage perks actually do anything, or are they glitched?

I was testing some of the different perks trying to decide what to sink my points into and I noticed the pistol and assault damage increase perks (up to 10% more damage) don't actually change the dps for their associated guns. The quickhack damage increase perk chanages the damage for offensive quickhacks if you hover over them in the menu. Does the pistol and assault damage perks actually do anything, or are they glitched?
They always have some extra info.

"+10% damage with rifles and SMGs while aiming"

It doesnt just give you a damage boost from the start. But after ADS'ing.

They always have some extra info.

"+10% damage with rifles and SMGs while aiming"

It doesnt just give you a damage boost from the start. But after ADS'ing.
I just double checked and it doesn't say anything about ADS, it only says it increases damage.

OK which perk exactly do you mean. Bullseye?
If yes ~
Then the only thing I could think of(because I noticed that as well) is that "aiming" has to be interpreted as ADS'ign...

It's "Bulletjock" for the assault skill tree and "Desperado" in the pistol skill tree.

Ah KK. Did you really do a before and after comparison?

I myself found them getting stronger after upgrade.

Yeah, I tested it a few times with several different weapons, both equipped in hand and unequipped and the dps and base damage didn't change for any of them.

Top Bottom