do u use Stash Trunk ?

+

Do you use the stash trunk regularly ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did for a bit, but then I lost a bunch of items because it didn't sync up with V's apartment.
It's not meant to. The stash in the trunk of your car (and it has to be your car, not one you hijacked or stole from the street) is differet from the one in your apartment.
However, if you own more than one car, they all share the same stash.

What about them? Do have some sort of collectors value?

They all have special abilities that regular weapons don't have.
And, while you might not want that ability on that weapon right at that time in your playthrough, it might be something you'd like later in the playthrough or even just for one or two missions.

Oh and they're pretty on the wall in your apartment... so there's that too. :rolleyes:

For some reason, the stash does not work for me. So, I just use the stash at the apartment(s) - shame that the apartment stashes don't sync with each other, either.

eta: by 'not work,' I mean that when I open the trunk stash and try to add items, nothing happens.

They all have special abilities that regular weapons don't have.
And, while you might not want that ability on that weapon right at that time in your playthrough, it might be something you'd like later in the playthrough or even just for one or two missions.

Oh and they're pretty on the wall in your apartment... so there's that too. :rolleyes:

They get overleveled by common items too quickly for the ”bonuses” to be of real benefit.

And I don’t really care about the trophy wall because it has no real gameplay function or effect.

Each apartment has its own stash, and the vehicles V owns all share a stash. The confusing bit is the vehicle stash only seems to sync with one vehicle at a time. i.e. the stash will not appear in a new second vehicle until the previous vehicle has de-spawned.

I use the vehicle stash for ripped turret machine guns. The ammo refreshes when the vehicle re-spawns.

mbrto

Forum regular
i like the synced car stash
i keep iconic weapons and unique clothing in the apartment
the stuff im gonna use later goes in the trunk

They get overleveled by common items too quickly for the ”bonuses” to be of real benefit.

And I don’t really care about the trophy wall because it has no real gameplay function or effect.

It's good if you invest point into Tech cause you can stash em and upgrade them at later levels. If you don't do that tho, yeah, no point saving them.

Those stashes seemed to me like a black hole so after one swallowed me a gun I stopped trusting them. They should simply sync with the apartment's stash even it has no logic but for practically uses like going to the trunk when you see maybe you are outnumbered and then you take that heavy machine gun you don't want to carry on your back all the time but it's powerful.

I kept 3 Heavy Machine Guns in mine and used them all of the time.

Take all 3 out, put them on the ground, then pick a fight with the police = good clean fun.

You do know you can upgrade them, right?

I've been saving mine to craft them up to legendary status when I reach lvl 50. That way they'll be top of the top and with added bonuses.

Top Bottom