Do we have a wallpaper of card artworks that continuous in Gwent?

+
I notice that some 3 cards have a continuous artworks e.g. the 3 trio witcher, MO crones, the ST legendary dwarf and 3 NG legendary soldier (Ffion, Ramon and Affan)

Anyone knows where I can find a wallpaper of these full image?

Thanks

There may be better answers, but I have extracted images from the Art Book that's included as an extra with Thronebreaker on GOG. That has some double page images that you can stitch together into one (including the crones), so it wasn't zero hassle, but that is an option. Another (even more hassle) option would be to get and learn how to use a unity assets unpacker and find the loading screen images. Or just get the card images (either by extracting or looking on gwent.one or reddit) and stick them together yourself, hoping they are seamless.

Oh, and have a look on the website Artstation, a lot of the Gwent artists put their stuff up there in original form, so you may have luck with that.

Those are the only ones i found.
Best-Witcher-3-Missions.jpg

Didn't find a higher resolution for that one.

Apart from looking at Artstation like suggested above you can also check out https://thewitcher.com/en/witcher3 and playgwent.com there are also some wallpapers in the Media section.

Top Bottom