Do we want Witcher 4 ?

+

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

• Yes, playing as Geralt again. Can never get too much Geralt.

Votes: 400 40.9%
  • Yes, with new predefined character, created by CD Projekt or Sapkowski.

Votes: 243 24.9%
  • Yes, with our own custom created character.

Votes: 172 17.6%
  • No, CD Projekt should create new IPs, new worlds. Witcher has ended.

Votes: 162 16.6%

• Total voters
Do we want Witcher 4? no!
A new Dark Fantasy Medieval Rpg? Yes!!!
01. Charakter Editor M/F
02. Backstory (to choose)
03. Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma)
04. Skills (One-Handed, Two-handed, Shield, Dual Wielding, Magic, Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking,
Dodge, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy)
05. Dialogue Choices with social skills
06. Non-linear Story with multiple Endings
07. Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Wand, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
i expect this after Cyberpunk 2077:smart:
I agree with this as long as it doesnt turn the game into WoW. I know a couple of women who dont play the Witcher because they cant play a female protagonist. so M/F yes absolutely!
I enjoy non linear story lines where I can choose to do side quests to break away from the main story line. A steady game diet of following a specific path is boring.
But yes absolutely a Witcher 4. I've just started with 1 and 2 and WILL be getting 3. Im enjoying the series a lot so far.

Every one keeps crapping on the idea of create your own character but if anyone can do it with an amazing immersive story CDPR can. Set in the golden age of witchers, choosing your school and all that. I'll die if I cant get to experience that in this life. They could have some of the older characters be around as younger versions to give some familiarity. But think of all the monsters that wouldnt be extinct. Think of all the lore from the past they could have be actual events in the game. Itd be funkin amazing and you guys need to stop ruining our chances of getting a game like this bc you're tantruming that Geralt wont be playable. We have all the books, a TV show and 3 games to love him and the cast of characters. It's time to make our own and explore the past. Please CDPR my band will write an entire album dedicated to ya'll if you pull through lol

The best game i've ever played is the witcher 3, naturally, i want to play some more. Geralt is the best main character i've ever played as. Please, make a new game with this og fella and his loved ones. We (the community) want more! I hope some of the devs reads this. Love u.

Yes and no.

Another Witcher game would be awesome because duh.
But on the other hand, Witcher 3 had a great ending for the trilogy and maybe it would be better to let it have it's final rest. Pumping out more just because might actually hurt the franchise because W3 set the bar so high.

In conclusion; I don't mind getting no more Witcher games but still voted for #1

Geralt was a phenomenal character, but I think his story was concluded well.

A Witcher with great character creation and a plethora of choices, while still remaining a semi-defined character like V would be my choice going forward. I wouldn't even care to really have characters like Geralt (aside from Ciri) having a big part.

Hm Ciri would be the perfect follow-up... Or not? I mean if you remember the moment when Geralt found Ciri she told him about the worlds she visited. And it would be correct to note that most of all she told about the world of "Cyberpunk". Or was I the only one who noticed it???
Do you think it would be possible to continue the path of the Witcher but in the company of Ciri on the worlds?
So I see Geralt in Cyberpunk or even in some advanced world where he is subject to cyber changes.
Geralt is dying after a battle with another Gryphon or giant, his arm, leg was torn off, his head was pierced, in General, he became a piece of meat and dies. Then Ciri very successfully finds it and moves to the world where it is restored with the help of Cybernetics, there will be a kind of Geralt terminator ))) And due to the fact that he is restored and must learn more about his modifications, he decides to temporarily stay in that world, but someone learns about Ciri's abilities and another adventure begins. Where it might be worth making Gaunter O'dimm the main antagonist :ohstopit:
Nonsense? Well, Yes, not in the spirit of the Witcher, and yet it would be curious what could be made of it?:coolstory:

Last edited:
I would like to create my own Witcher
Choose school, class, builds etc..
No another predefined character with many limitations :(
Post automatically merged:

Do we want Witcher 4? no!
A new Dark Fantasy Medieval Rpg? Yes!!!
01. Charakter Editor M/F
02. Backstory (to choose)
03. Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma)
04. Skills (One-Handed, Two-handed, Shield, Dual Wielding, Magic, Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking,
Dodge, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy)
05. Dialogue Choices with social skills
06. Non-linear Story with multiple Endings
07. Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Wand, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
i expect this after Cyberpunk 2077:smart:
Perfect :cry:

I want a new Witcher game with Geralt (or Ciri, if they find a way to depower her in a convincing way). Witcher is a cinematic adventure game. Not an RPG. It never was. And shouldn't become one.

If you want a generated character, proper RPG experience, find some other setting. Of course in the end it's up to CDPR and what kind of a game they want to make. I don't want to force them into anything. If they want to make a witcher game with a generated protagonist - by all means do that. We will see it works or not. Maybe working on CDPR will give them a new perspective on how to approach Witcher next time. But my personal preference - bring Geralt or at least Ciri back.

Yes, with Gerald and the gang. Because:
  • Most important of all; It's what I want
  • All the new fans since the Netflix show see Gerald as the witcher. So they are all just intruduced to Gerald and a new Witcher game is not going to have Gerald als (one of the) main character(s)?
  • The successes of this franchise since W3 should definately make the team reconsider stuff like 'it was only a trillogy' and 'His story arc is over'.
  • It's the most awesome character ever
What i personally would like is some sort of quest creator so the community can create there own quests so the fun never ends..

I say respect Geralt's fate. He retired with a sorceress and years later he had a heart attack, (or is that a conspiracy? Up to you) his story is told, and it's over.

If we were to see him again, I would hope that it would be in the maximum capacity of an appearance similar to John in Red Dead, and preferred capacity would be similar to your DA import into DA Inquisition.

Geralt appearing for one brief and memorable scene, be it powerful, dramatic, epic, or just humorous, would be welcome too. Those moments can be crafted so well.

I vote Pre-defined character. Stick to what you're proven to be GREAT at CDPR.

You could easily insert a customized character into universe as well, and it could be awesome - most likely would be - the writers would just need to tread carefully as far as the storyline goes if you want to respect the witcher's tradition.

No, CD Projekt should create new IPs, new worlds. Witcher has ended.

It's not that i don't like Witcher, but rather i would not see it get destroyed (looking at you Netflix). Also the last thing i would want to see is Witcher 4 where my choices and investment from previous three games gets completely ignored for the sake of narrative simplicity. Either do it right, or don't do it at all.

Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition would be awesome though.. please make it happen!

Maybe I will get scolded but why not focus on an era way before Geralt? When the human race just created the Witchers and they had all the work in the world? Potential not only for RGP but also CO-OP or even MMO style.

Regarding the name of the topic:

Absolutely!
A Geralt based prequel story!
With a bit younger look of Geralt based on the Rise of the White Wolf trailer! If otherwise not at least as an ingame option!

Giving respect to the original Geralt and the oldest fans!

Top Bottom