Do you consider Geralt, a cheater?

+
Immunity != ResistanceA human with a strong immune system is RESISTANT to most diseases. He destroys pathogens in his system.Geralt is not resistant. He is GENETICALLY IMMUNE. Which means pathogens that enter his system cannot trigger activity within themselves as his body environment does not provide the trigger. Conversely, his body doesn't see these elements as threats, and does not take active measures to eliminate them.Inactivity in pathogens does not mean their death. They can remain in hibernation till they are passed on to a host in whose body their activity can be triggered. This is pure speculation, however, as we do not know exactly what kind of immunity the witcher's mushroom juice game them.And I also can't believe we are discussing this in such a serious note. :p

Vilgefortze said:
...And I also can't believe we are discussing this in such a serious note. :p
:D Is that even mentioned in the game that he doesn't transmit diseases? I can't really remember. Or is there anything about it in books? Or is it the word "sterile" itself causing the ambiguity here? It means both infertile and free from microorganisms.

Well, as far as i noticed, triss is alright with it. She even volunteered to "conjure up fake orgasms" at the party, because she knew geralt would have to ultimately sleep with the princess in sake of acquiring special info, to reach the bottom of the political conspiracies. She generally doesn't mind (or struggles to not show it to others), as long as there are NOT trust issues in the picture, such as trusting alvin with Shani and a silver amber ring. She is good plus lenient and all, but her patience has its limits eventually. Fortunately enough, she is exceptionally forgiving; even if in 1 you choose Shani, in 2 she will be yours again automatically, as if nothing ever happened out of the ordinary. If it doesn't bother the npc, or geralt, why would the players be bothered and alarmed at all?

Cheater he would be, IF he had been married. Which he is NOT. Or by doing something again his mistress' will. I never heard Triss ordering him to stop seeing any other woman! On the contrary... Plus, she only snaps if Geralt seeks in other women little moves of affection, such as the princess' kiss for a last wish; with simple, raw, emotionless sex between the witcher and other women, she does not mind (at least visibly) at all.

Actually, since he is ALWAYS returning to Triss, how the hell that would make him a cheater?

Top Bottom