Do you expect to finish CP2077?

+

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

• Total voters
No. Didn't seem interesting (compared to the price).

It's a surprisingly good game. I had some complaints about it, but overall it was good for one playthrough. Theoretically good for multiple playthroughs, but not for me.

As to the original question I do intend to play through CP 2077 multiple times if they do New Game + in a way I enjoy. So not at all like The Witcher 3. I do plan to play through every side quest and search for every hidden event and Item I can find.

I know I will complete it twice, if the difference in play is significant enough on the second I will do a third (netrunner streetkid, techie nomad, solo corpo). Then if it felt like there were choices still left unexplored I'll keep going.

I intend to, but if it’s too much like Witcher 3, I can’t say for sure.

Me finishing W3 was really more of a fluke than anything, since the gameplay got so boring so fast (I left the game for almost a year after reaching Novigrad and pretty much rushed through after picking it up again, because it just didn’t do much of anything to me).

I really wish CDPR wouldn't have shortened the main story just because they didn't feel like enough people finished TW3. If they wanted more people to finish, they should make separate modes so that people that want all the content can have it. Then people who can't ignore side quests can choose the bare bones mode so CDPR gets whatever silly completion numbers they're looking for. Or better yet, start by cutting side content, fetch quests, and collectibles instead of the meat of the story.

I really wish CDPR wouldn't have shortened the main story just because they didn't feel like enough people finished TW3...
I really wouldn't worry about it. They said that, don't know why they bothered, but trust me it doesn't mean that much in the end. I'm sure all they mean by that is that you can speed through the main story if you want to, but if you're a typical RPG nerd you're not going to be speeding through the story. So while it can be beat in 8 hours you're likely going to be playing the game for 100 hours before getting through the main story, then NG+.

For some resaon my most aniticpated games ever look like this:

Half Life 2, bought release day (2004): Didnt finish til 2006 or 07.
Fallout 4, was at store at midnight (2015): Didnt finish til 2018

For whatever reason i would stop halfway and leave it. Like half reading a book. Only coming back and starting over to complete years later.
I dont want to do that for CP77, and I absolutely intend to finish. The biggerer the game, the bettererer. Give us an involved world (one of the reasons im disappointed we cant buy apartments/businesses)

I don't expect to finish the game exactly 100% and I don't expect most people will. It will take a completest to do that.

It's a surprisingly good game. I had some complaints about it, but overall it was good for one playthrough. Theoretically good for multiple playthroughs, but not for me.

"Being good" means different things for different people. Doesn't really say much. My point was that the premise was too vague to give me an idea what would playing the game be like, and thus I cannot say whether I would enjoy playing it or not.
Therefore Im not taking the risk of buying it.

Last year has seen me buy several games I afterwards regret buying and will not be playing no matter how much I paid for them.

Hell yes !!!!!!

I finished TW3 twice and i intend to play all the Life Paths so i will finish 3 times . The first play thru will be the must fleshed out with the second picking up the things i missed the first time . The third could be anything :shrug:

Depends what you consider finishing it. if you mean seeing the end of the story then absolutely. If mean getting all the side content done where see every option for story to play out in different ways probably not. after all the 2nd or 3rd play thrugh for each life path could get little dull if struggle to get different path threw dialog and story

I will obviously complete the main campaign, and hopefully all the side missions. The Deus Ex games have a very nice enumerated mission system where you can easily track your side missions and complete them systematically. I hope this is the case for CP2077 as well.

I don't know what 100% completion means, but to me the main campaign and the core side missions are the most important.

Random important question, is Cyberpunk 2077 strictly a PS4 and Xbox One generation game, a cross-gen game or a PS5 and Xbox Series X generation game?

Random important question, is Cyberpunk 2077 strictly a PS4 and Xbox One generation game, a cross-gen game or a PS5 and Xbox Series X generation game?

Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on PC, PS4 and XBOne when the release date arrives, PS5 and XBX will get it when they're deployed.

I completed the main quest for Witcher 3, twice, so see no reason why I couldn't finish this story too!
Post automatically merged:

Unless the game is a huge pile of shit (but I don't think that's the case), I always complete the games that I decide to play (and not just try), at least I want to reach the ending and see the credits roll.
The last game I remember I gave up on was Final Fantasy XV last spring, because of how bad was written.

Plus, CP should have a good replayability value, so my intention is to play the game more than once and do things differently.
So....I expect to finish the game. The problem is "when". I'll take my time and I'll do everything at my pace.

Indeed, as much as I loved Witcher 3, I do believe that CP2077 will have greater replay value.

Top Bottom