Do you expect to finish CP2077?

+

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

• Total voters
Depending on the game, I can either finish it or get sidetracked horribly.
In a way, the comparably restricted world map (when compared to Fallout games especially) is a benefit, since it means I'll only spend three days scouring every inch of Night City and the surrounding Bad Lands, rather than a week or more.
That is definitely going to happen to me as well, just going sightseeing will become a huge issue :D

Do everything? Or complete the main story campaign?

I've beaten the main story campaign in the Witcher games numerous times, but I've never 100% completed everything a Witcher game has to offer.

I suspect Cyberpunk 2077 will be even more of a challenge in terms of me complete things; heck, it already seems like they've blown Witcher 3 out of the water in terms of stuff to do and replayablility, and we haven't even seen what the future paid/unpaid DLC/expansions.

Game's like these aren't meant to be completed, you just keep playing them; like an elder scrolls game or a grand theft auto game.

Do everything? Or complete the main story campaign?

I've beaten the main story campaign in the Witcher games numerous times, but I've never 100% completed everything a Witcher game has to offer.

I suspect Cyberpunk 2077 will be even more of a challenge in terms of me complete things; heck, it already seems like they've blown Witcher 3 out of the water in terms of stuff to do and replayablility, and we haven't even seen what the future paid/unpaid DLC/expansions.

Game's like these aren't meant to be completed, you just keep playing them; like an elder scrolls game or a grand theft auto game.
What Im looking forward to in CP is that it seems to really take the choices matter to the next step and I hope it is true, and not like most others where it doesn't really matter in the end anyway.

I just started playing GTA 5 and it looks good the characters are interesting, but you are more of a spectator than the character I think. Honestly, im not really all that excited by it, maybe because there have been so many already and to me, the gameplay probably haven't changed enough. Its sort of like drive around crazy in a car, cops coming after you and shoot and be a crazy maniac. I hope they add some choices to GTA 6 and make it more of a RPG such as CP. At least to me, I get bored of GTA very fast. And the constant "mission failed" keeps reminding me, that there is only one option and then you can just keep retrying. :D

Yeah I would always go to finish. I have a problem that I usually do very small amount of side missions. I will try to do a bit more this time.

I like to play everything or as much as possible in a game, I do get easily sidetracked from main story elements though which was fine when I had tons of time but now not so much so I'll probs try focus on the main story but I'm not making any promises, I do intend to play everything Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer!

I always finish a game , no matter what , otherwise it gets stuck to my head and i won't be able to think about anything else .
also my favorite genre of games is open world games and RPGs , so even if it takes a lot of time , i always finish them ...
i don't get it why many people don't finish a game ...

Maybe not the first time I make a new game. Took me three attempts and two consoles to finish the Witcher 3. So theres a lot of potential that I'll just play until I'm burned out and then finish it a year later on a new character.

Eventually .... I aim to try to do most things in the 1st play-through, that are consistent with my intention to see if it is indeed possible to get to the end without killing anyone! Then, I'll probably try again with pretty much the opposite approach at some point but may not bother with all the side-stuff in that one (y)

Yep! Looks too good to refuse. But if doing most of the compelling side stuff takes 150+ hours etc, might take a year. But I intend to beat the game oh yes

The rest of my playtime will likely be spread across doing side quests, exploring the marvelous open world and taking it easy
This is what I hope to do... Live in Cyber punk 2077 not just play CP 2077. I don't want the quest to be the driving force when I play I want, or at least I think I want, to experience Night City not just play CP 2077. I reached this level of game enjoyment with Skyrim on my 3 or 4th play through. The point where I was more interested in meeting the people and bandits and visiting the towns (and side quest) in Skyrim instead of becoming Dragonborn!

We will see, it is depended on story writing and just how dark Night City is.

I expect to play and finish at least 3 times, with over 3000 hours played.

Attachments

• praise the sun 2.gif
    praise the sun 2.gif
    149.9 KB · Views: 26
I'm making sure i finish this year, i was so now to rpgs with the Witcher 3 i really didn't finish it until like a year or 2 after it originally released, plus i took some time off and finally made me get back on it and once i completed it it became my favorite game from last generation.

I would like to say yes but I'm just not sure right now.

Maybe when the Series X and PS5 get an upgrade it will be a definite yes.

I would said yes prior to playing lol, ah.. No for now?

I think all the issues can be fixed, more customization added. Story is bad to me regardless but I'm sure I can enjoy it regardless.

Will most likely finish the game as it runs ok on PCs.
Will probably replay it for a different ending maybe after some time, but as with Witcher 3 I probably wont finish it 100%

Top Bottom