Do you feed your V?

+
And to think Judy was serving Buck--A-Slice during the "Talking about a revolution" quest.
Um Judy you do realize that pizza shares its DNA with Styrofoam?
Yes, it's weird... Judy knows that (maybe she don't remember) !
We told her it tasted like styrofoam in the aweful BD during "Desasterpiece".
(I always leave it on the table at the end of the day)

No wonder why most of the people in Night City are crazy they keep eating Styrofoam.

UGGG!!! Many years ago I ate Styrofoam by accident once. I was 18, in a hurry and on a budget and tried to heat up a "cup of noodles" type product in the microwave. Back then they were not made to go in the microwave. I did not discover this until 3 bites in and wondered what the crunchy part of the food was.

:eek:

UGGG!!! Many years ago I ate Styrofoam by accident once. I was 18, in a hurry and on a budget and tried to heat up a "cup of noodles" type product in the microwave. Back then they were not made to go in the microwave. I did not discover this until 3 bites in and wondered what the crunchy part of the food was.

:eek:
:ROFLMAO:

The really strange part is that it actually tasted "crunchy" good! The bits of foam itself was covered up by all the salty chicken broth.
I believe you and I definitely won't try to see if it's true or not :D
But hey, you could have finished, if the noodles were in it, it was surely not (too) toxic...
(love the "crunchy good taste")

My V feeds solely on MaxDoc and BounceBack.
The food/drink system and shops are quite redundant.
I mean there are so many boosters lying everywhere, there's no need to eat/drink to replenish.
In addition, apart from some scenes in missions, there is no character animation while drinking or eating pizza for the immersive experience.

Ate all the contents of the backpack once :LOL: (it got so laggy at some point), but V was fine :cool:
popturd.png

I love the detail that went into food in the game. Besides the obvious buffs granted, I regularly feed my character from loot drops but I have my favorite foods. Do you feed your V? What are your favorite foods?

My favorite foods are Moonchies and Spunky Munky <3

Question for anyone knowledgeable about Cyberpunk lore: Are these foods in the lore? Anything missing? Any surprises?
Thanks for the topic.
Irl, my fave is the artichoke pizza. I was amazed to see that in the game. It is sad a bit that it took me decades to realize that the true adult drink is plain water, another cool item to see in CP.
Latte is my fave drink irl besides water, and they have that too.

Else, I collect beverages in CP without consuming them. The 2012 thing in particular.

No not really.

I only use the "food" (snacks or drinks) consumables for the occasional Health / Stamina buffs, but that's about it.

To actually 'eat' with a proper animation while sitting on a stool at food kiosk, or actually being able to interact with the City and go to a night club and sit at the bar and order a drink... now THAT I would do, in order to you know... "Role Play" my character a bit. But none of that can be done at will outside of the few instances in quests where it happens (and usually it's the NPCs you speak to or next to you that are doing it anyway).

So yeah, no I don't really "feed" my V.

I feed V and keep her hydrated based on partly immersion, and partly when I grow hungry. Should market it as the "Vidogame diet", Everytime you're hungry you feed your character. However, a pizza slice that spent 2 days in a backpack is not an option. Packed food, and nothing I'd never eat

Top Bottom