Do you feel that CDPR is ignoring PS4 players since the 1.04 patch?

+

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been looking for an official statement since the latest patch was released regarding the ongoing performance issues for the PS4 version of the game and there doesn't appear to have been one. All 3 versions suffer from similar bugs, but the game performs noticeably worse on the PS4 than even the XBONE version and this makes zero sense. CDPR public relations has been stellar until now - please don't quit while you're ahead.

One example: this pinned post is still at the top of the PS4 forum: "Patch 1.03 is now LIVE in EU & select countries (coming everywhere soon)" Why no mention of 1.04 which has been out for more than a week?

Last edited:
Come on, even know I'm just as pissed as anyone about the frame rate on ps4 these polls are getting ridiculous.

Marcin was communicating but he got so much shit I'm not surprised he stopped, they probably feel damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Also keep in mind most Devs ignore there forums completly

Last edited:
Come on, even know I'm just as pissed as anyone about the frame rate on ps4 these polls are getting ridiculous.

Marcin was communicating but he got so much shit I'm not surprised he stopped, they probably feel damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Also keep in mind most Devs ignore there forums completly

It's really not ridiculous if you think about it - the fact that they haven't said a word about the current state of the game on PS4 since the last patch was released over a week ago is pretty damning by itself. I don't expect them to necessarily post in their forum - but some kind of statement somewhere (anywhere) would prove they aren't totally ignoring us.

I've been looking for an official statement since the latest patch was released regarding the ongoing performance issues for the PS4 version of the game and there doesn't appear to have been one. All 3 versions suffer from similar bugs, but the game performs noticeably worse on the PS4 than even the XBONE version and this makes zero sense.
It makes sense if they removed fog from swamp on XboxOne, as gamersyde has underlined in his latest video analysis of patch 1.04 on Ms machine.
Aside from this, Marcin Momot has already said they have taken into account the framerate issue and they're working on this, that's nothing more to say if nothing is ready to be said, you can't pretend a full chronicle of their movements.
Expecially if they're in the very crumbly phase in which they have to decide how to fix the framerate issue on Ps4, as on XboxOne the solution was to tune down alpha effects like fog, which as i resemble is missing not only from swamps. So what to do with Ps4 version without making it so crystal clear to user eyes?
I'm afraid they walked a step longer than their leg on consoles, and now, after the downgrade shitstorm on Pc, they are in the embarassing situation of overtaking another shitstorm if it will end with another visual downgrade in order to get the Ps4 version as playable as many users are complaining it should be...

Last edited:
Support forum?

the forum is always followed?
Communication for the 4 million sales, but nothing on the support forum.

No. I don't feel like CDPR is ignoring PS4 players since patch 1.04.

I do think players are ignoring CDPR though refusing to see what has been accomplished in a short time and that they are still working on making the game better even though most of us were just fine with it to begin with.

Its apparent this is your first rodeo with CD Projekt Red though, they will fix the game, faster even if you would give them some time and stop saying the same thing over and over. Not even a month old. Oh wait, thats right, you guys want Diablo 3/Battlefield 4 graphics so you can have 60fps and an immediate response from CDPR confirming that it will happen to W3. 99% sure you guys don't even play PS4. lol Haha. Hehehe.

-Z

Last edited:

I do think players are ignoring CDPR though (FPS a$$-clowns) refusing to see what has been accomplished in a short time and that they are still working on making the game better even though most of us were just fine with it to begin with.

Its apparent this is your first rodeo with CD Projekt Red though, they will fix the game, faster even if you would give them some time and stop saying the same thing over and over. Not even a month old. Oh wait, thats right, you guys want Diablo 3/Battlefield 4 graphics so you can have 60fps and an immediate response from CDPR confirming that it will happen to W3. 99% you clowns don't even play PS4. lol Haha. Hehehe.

-Z

ALL this coming from the guy who thinks metal gear solid phantom pain is a first person shooter !!!!!

Guest 3349340

FPS a$$-clowns

So now you are also insulting people? Good choice. I get that you are frustrated over all these "complaints." But keep in mind we are all paying customers here. If your game gets worse because of all these patches, it is really not our fault, it is still on CDPR and Sony.

So now you are also insulting people? Good choice. I get that you are frustrated over all these "complaints." But keep in mind we are all paying customers here. If your game gets worse because of all these patches, it is really not our fault, it is still on CDPR and Sony.

Only insulting those who have insulted me and my favorite game company. Feels well deserved. Ive been flamed so many times for saying I play the game lolYou didn't say anything in the last thread we were in together when guys were calling me names and smashing on me, but now you call me out? Seems biased and hypocritical to me. lol I even had the decency to remove it from my post but troll was sitting here waiting for responds and quoted me. Just tired of the slanderous fifth that circulates in PS4 technical support being that I actually play the PS4 version of the game.

Ridiculous.

60 fps We never ask.
But constant 30fps.

If you like framerate drops.
Good for you.

Here is the PS4 support.
Which is used to expose the problems of the game.

The framerate drop is a problem.
And this is a big issue which should be a priority.

Output of the delayed game, 4 patches and the problem still exists.
Communication on the subject is blur.

You Like play a game unfinished, it's your problem.

Me no.

I do think players are ignoring CDPR though refusing to see what has been accomplished in a short time and that they are still working on making the game better even though most of us were just fine with it to begin with.
Its apparent this is your first rodeo with CD Projekt Red though, they will fix the game, faster even if you would give them some time and stop saying the same thing over and over. Not even a month old. Oh wait, thats right, you guys want Diablo 3/Battlefield 4 graphics so you can have 60fps and an immediate response from CDPR confirming that it will happen to W3. 99% sure you guys don't even play PS4. lol Haha. Hehehe.
-Z

Well I'm 100% sure you don't own a PS4 and are here only to prevent proper performance fixes from coming to this game. You seem to think we keep asking the same things over and over because it's not fixed yet - in reality (something you're not terribly familiar with I'm sure) it's because CDPR have been completely silent since the patch. We just want answers and real communication from CDPR on this. No one is asking for 60fps - but you keep mentioning it. Wouldn't THAT make you the troll here??

I paid for a C.E, Expansion Past and C.E. Guide, I have just as much right to praise/complain/dispute as anyone else here. Sorry it bothers you guys. And honestly, I wouldn't care if you guys complained but you guys do it in a manner of such disrespect its really hard to read. One thing to present things, being polite and moving on. But thats never the case with you guys. When others disagree, we get called names immediately like being stupid, or liars, or blind or crazy or whatever. Its incredibly one sided all the time which brings frustration.

Attachments

• The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20150612161317.jpg
    The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20150612161317.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 61

Guest 3349340

Only insulting those who have insulted me and my favorite game company. Feels well deserved. Ive been flamed so many times for saying I play the game lolYou didn't say anything in the last thread we were in together when guys were calling me names and smashing on me, but now you call me out? Seems biased and hypocritical to me. lol I even had the decency to remove it from my post but troll was sitting here waiting for responds and quoted me. Just tired of the slanderous fifth that circulates in PS4 technical support being that I actually play the PS4 version of the game.

Yeah I am getting this is your favorite game company. And of course, insulting others is never okay. You, them or anyone (me included) many of us are just a bit frustrated, and I am thinking it actually is mostly about passion and love for this series. And maybe wanting a "tiny bit" better performance for our hard earned money.
Hehe, I were not waiting for the first chance to respond to your post though. But I do see a lot of your posts in threads regarding issues, that you are apparently not experincing. But of course, your voice is also valid.
Me myself also really love this series, and the world that have been created! But is it to much to ask for, asking for the best experience possible. Most of us would probably even pay more (for both games and consoles) for a 200+ hours game of this magnitude and splendor, if it meant better performance.

It is not about hating in my case, quite the oppesite.

I paid for a C.E, Expansion Past and C.E. Guide, I have just as much right to praise/complain/dispute as anyone else here. Sorry it bothers you guys. And honestly, I wouldn't care if you guys complained but you guys do it in a manner of such disrespect its really hard to read. One thing to present things, being polite and moving on. But thats never the case with you guys. When others disagree, we get called names immediately like being stupid, or liars, or blind or crazy or whatever. Its incredibly one sided all the time which brings frustration.

Well of course it's one-sided all the time - because the performance issues are real whether you can see them yourself or not. And it's one thing to call out someone being disrespectful to CDPR but you seem to be basically calling EVERYONE out who even mentions the frame rate issues. Seriously look at your post history - every single performance thread has you in it posting many times. Why are you here again? What "bugs" are you experiencing? Why are you so adamant that fixing the frame-rate will "break the game" and are basically preaching that message in each and every FPS related message thread? Give it a rest - you're sounding like a masochist at this point.

Ridiculous.

60 fps We never ask.
But constant 30fps.

If you like framerate drops.
Good for you.

Here is the PS4 support.
Which is used to expose the problems of the game.

The framerate drop is a problem.
And this is a big issue which should be a priority.

Output of the delayed game, 4 patches and the problem still exists.
Communication on the subject is blur.

You Like play a game unfinished, it's your problem.

Me no.

I totally agree.

Hey guys, you still reply to @ZeroAffex ? Why ? This is what he want . Just ignore him.

Last edited:
they could've at least replied, 'yes we are looking into the issues or something like that'
but no, they chose to remain silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom