Do you find it fair that CDRP still uses old promo materials on TW3 GOG page

+

Do you find it fair that CDRP still uses old promo materials on TW3 GOG page

• Yes, they should. I don't care about the change in graphics.

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • No, they should not. By doing that they are misrepresenting the game.

Votes: 45 72.6%

• Total voters

Mizzen01

Right now there are like a million of videos in Youtube and images in thousands of webs where everybody can see the actual look of the graphics of the game before buying it. I don't think this is important at all.

Do you mean something like this?
Yep, that is certainly related.
Not sure if the better graphics in the cutscenes are only because of better lighting. I suspect there might be other improved visuals as well (textures, hair, maybe more).

I'll certainly try out that mod.
Thanks for pointing it out !

Edit: mmm, I just looked at the video that goes with the mod. I need to investigate further, but I'm not convinced yet that this mod gives us everything we could have.

Last edited:
Funny I have such bad streaming ability that the images used compared to the game the game looked better . There is no other option so had to put yes . As for misrepresenting the game far from it . Just my humble opinion .

While I don't agree with the idea of putting old screenshots that don't accurately represent your game at all on its store page, I think that there's already enough videos/screenshots available on the web for a customer to make an educated decision on whether or not they like the current visual quality of TW3.
But it is certainly odd. I think that they've used screenshots from old builds before to advertise/in annoucements/whatever and it just is really weird to me. I've seen dudes from CDPR on here defend the visuals and I gathered from a few articles about the downgrade that they were proud of their final product and how it looked. So why use old screenshots to show off your game then?

So in short, I have no issue with the actual use of old promo shit. But I do have an issue with CDPR using their old promo shit when they seem very proud of what their final product looks like.
No idea if any of that made sense, I'm dead tired

Top Bottom