Do you get digital bonus if you preorder on ps-store?

+
I asked this everywhere unfortunantly with no answer, on the cyberpunk 2077 pre order website I saw that if you pre order from the ps store you get digital bonuses too as shown here
1560169333000.png

But if you go in the ps store description there are no mention of such pre order bonus ? knowing how bad the playstation store support is and they will deny it since its not mentionned in their store.

im asking first before pre ordering just to make sure do we get the soundtrack, art, and 2020 source book if we pre order from ps store or not?
thank you :)

Last edited:
I think there might be some kind of preorder bonus which they will reveal afterwards, but it didn't exist yet so they couldnt advertise it. MANY similar games have in-game loot of some sort as a preorder bonus, or a character skin/appearance option, etc. A special gun, perhaps.

I think everything related to release of the game is more or less in flux right now. Things have switched gear from "It's going to release some day" into "It's going to release HERE at THIS date and you get THIS stuff with it." At the very least the websites may have inaccurate information... I think its going to solidify in a couple weeks once E3 is over.

I think there might be some kind of preorder bonus which they will reveal afterwards, but it didn't exist yet so they couldnt advertise it. MANY similar games have in-game loot of some sort as a preorder bonus, or a character skin/appearance option, etc. A special gun, perhaps.
Thats not cdpr's style i think they never give an ingame advantage even if its skin because you paid more or preordered theyd rather have it as free dlc. im more asking for the stuff mentionned like soundtrack wallpapers and the cyberpunk 2020 book and art

The soundtrack, wallpapers etc. aren't pre-order bonuses. You get them if you buy the game and thats it. The only limited time offer is the 30% coupon for their merch store, if you buy the game on GOG before 17.07.2019.

The soundtrack, wallpapers etc. aren't pre-order bonuses. You get them if you buy the game and thats it. The only limited time offer is the 30% coupon for their merch store, if you buy the game on GOG before 17.07.2019.
So by going with this those digital bonuses are included. thank you for your answer :)

I asked this everywhere unfortunantly with no answer, on the cyberpunk 2077 pre order website I saw that if you pre order from the ps store you get digital bonuses too as shown here

But if you go in the ps store description there are no mention of such pre order bonus ? knowing how bad the playstation store support is and they will deny it since its not mentionned in their store.

im asking first before pre ordering just to make sure do we get the soundtrack, art, and 2020 source book if we pre order from ps store or not?
thank you :)
I dont think so

Top Bottom