Do you pick up items?

+
Do you pick up items?

I mean after a point you dont need anything. Its like an obsession, 50000 gold, diamond dust and dog tallow up the wazoo still have to look even though i rarely take and all those items make the item screen super slow

Last edited:
I pick everything up, then flog it at the nearest trader. Still wondering as to what I should do with all this dosh. Can only purchase so many saddles and store them away.

Apparently, you trade 'em in for some alone time with Elihal... but that's only legend.

:fuss:

Serious note, believe it to be some form of reputation/bragging means... Gave you some love to get you started in your hunt for achievements!

I am much disappoint in the amount of crap u can pick up that is utterly useless. I mean the vendors only have so much gold and it seems every weapon and armor i find is much worse than what i have so i pretty much stopped looting things.

I used to pick up everything. But now I check what I pick because I don't really need money at this point in the game. After going into Skellige and its "?" points, I must say if I ever need more money I'll just loot two of these markers, sell everything and I'll be fine.

Although sometimes I just grab everything because I forgot about my policy, and then I drop it later when I become overburdened.

you sir are a witcher and a druid

That's rather a splendid compliment! May I quote you, so that, if the occasion should arise one day, I my use it myself?

And in answer to your thread's question: not much anymore really. I've visited every Smuggler's Cache around Skellige, and, as a result, I've concluded that there's just a wee bit too much stuff out there. I'm afraid I rather lost my taste for collecting items after I'd earned over 70,000 Crowns, with nothing to spend them on. I still keep certain quest rewards though, and the occasional odd trinket I may find.

LOL

Always loot everything, 60k and I still didn't get to Skellige yet.

Attachments

• 2015-08-14_00001.jpg
    2015-08-14_00001.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 28
I wish there would at least be some kind of consumption for vendors. The blacksmiths' inventories in my game are since long filled with maces and blunt axes.

I wish there would at least be some kind of consumption for vendors. The blacksmiths' inventories in my game are since long filled with maces and blunt axes.

The merchant in the market area in Oxenfurt always "clears" everything you sold to him, and there are others as well. But the fact that most merchants keep what you sold to them is a nice feature, in case you screw up by selling something you didn't want to and not noticing at first.

Top Bottom