Do you play some quest at night.

+
I honestly do prefer doing many quests at night, it really adds better , darker atmosphere to the game . I find it stupid fighting wraits during day. Doing investigation about werewolf and other monsters in forest during day kills entire atmosphere for me. Investigating hunted house during day is stupid for me. Also love doing some quest in Novigrad while dealing with criminals during night .

So what about you guys do you do the same ???

I don't care whether it's day or night, except with quests that require one or the other. I've done enough waiting for daylight/nightfall in other games, for various reasons. :D

Guest 2091327

Don't care either, I always try to go as long as possible before resting -- it's an illness, I swear! :D But I agree it adds to the atmosphere to fight during the evening or night when it's dark outside.

Just wish Geralt could see in the dark, like he's supposed to. I seriously often have to use a torch inside buildings (despite there being light sources), because it's pitch dark and the witcher with cat eyes and night vision can't see shit and keep bumbling into walls when trying to locate doors or stairs. But I digress (a little).

Top Bottom