Do you predict Gwent becoming a mass phenomenon or not? (poll)

+

• Total voters

I'm pondering what will be the reception of this game when it launches, if many people will be into it or if it will remain largely an obscure underground game. What you think?

Gwent has a serious competition in the face of Hearthstone and in its current state Gwent is not so friendly to new players. But that may change after today's update, so will see. Right now if you don't have at least one complete or semi-complete deck - you're screwed most of the time.

Gwent is too complicated for the average person IMO, and most of them won't bother to learn all the rules.

PS.: This doesn't mean we won't stop playing till we die :D

I defo see Gwent doing well it seems the type of game that doesnt rely on luck as much or you tend to make your own luck. Being more skill based or out thinking the oppenent appeals to me anyway,

SaltyBear;n7284580 said:
Gwent has a serious competition in the face of Hearthstone and in its current state Gwent is not so friendly to new players. But that may change after today's update, so will see. Right now if you don't have at least one complete or semi-complete deck - you're screwed most of the time.

Is there an update today? I wasn't aware.

Top Bottom