Do you remember this trailer ? False advertising? [UPDATED]

+

I felt my disappointment with this game as soon as I started the prologue and saw they translated the missions with jacky in a shabby trailer where you meet his mother and move into your apartment.
I also went back to see this trailer and even the mirroring effect and all the scene has been obviusly cut.
Then I googled the latest trailer where you even see V sitting in a cafeteria and talking about living the city and climbing society.
What about the rollercoaster scene ?

What about the tv scene advertising ?

Well, I don't know what to think about 2019 but in the latest trailer this is really false advertising to me... :(

Last edited:

Guest 4478408

1.5 years old trailer. i am sure when cdpr released it, they also mentioned that the game was in development and subject to change.
hardly false advertizing.

It's a cinematic trailer, not a gameplay trailer.

The rollercoaster is in Pacifica and you can ride it.

I felt my disappointment with this game as soon as I started the prologue and saw they translated the missions with jacky in a shabby trailer where you meet his mother and move into your apartment.
I also went back to see this trailer and even the mirroring effect and all the scene has been obviusly cut.
Then I googled the latest trailer where you even see V sitting in a cafeteria and talking about living the city and climbing society.
What about the rollercoaster scene ?

Well, I don't know what to think about 2019 but in the latest trailer this is really false advertising to me...

There are many legit sources of complaint regarding CP2077, but this one - anybody who thought that this pure CGI trailer was going to be in any way related to the actual gameplay was dumb. They make these trailers just full CGI cinematics that have nothing to do with the game engine. People knew this. This is not in any way surprising.

Technically looking yourself in the mirror is in the game, and it happens at the exact same spot in the story. It just looks different because its not a bloody movie and actually uses game engine.

Lol...
Okay so the Orianna trailer from the Witcher 3 is also false advertising : where is this fight in the game ?

Top Bottom