Do you sense strong magic? A new season has started!

+
I reached Rank 10 this month (June) but the Pellar title and border are still locked. I am actually Rank 14 now, going on 15 and I’m concerned that if I’m doing something wrong then i wont get the Witch title or border either. Are they supposed to unlock right away when you hit that rank, or do the seasonal trinkets get unlocked when the month is over? I’m confused.

I've been trying to climb in ranks but just havent made it.
Will the rewards like the border, icon and titles ever come back? Since this is only beta still.

Or are we in the trend where once its gone it's gone for good. In a beta...

Are they supposed to unlock right away when you hit that rank, or do the seasonal trinkets get unlocked when the month is over? I’m confused.
Seasonal trinkets get unlocked when the month is over. Faction Challenge trinkets unlock right away when you win the required matches. We've monthly Faction Challenges now, but their trinkets are limited.

Will the rewards like the border, icon and titles ever come back?
If you read the rewards description in the Trinkets section, you can learn for yourself that each Season's reward is attached to a specific month. CDPR is doing this to stable the game. So, you can try for the same rewards, same month, next year. The game currently is still missing some rewards from Closed Beta, but hopefully CDPR will find a way to incorporate them back into the game.

Top Bottom