Do you think CD ProJekt Red should release a gameplay video of Witcher 3

+
Do you think CD ProJekt Red should release a gameplay video of Witcher 3

A long gameplay session was shown at E3, and everyone was astonished how good the Witcher 3 was.
Why not release it so the fans can see it as well.

In time i`m sure they will but like the leaked gameplay footage people won`t see what`s right with the game . Instead they will nitpick over every detail forgetting that it is pre-alpha or even alpha footage . Don`t have a clue as to when but I would say within the first half of the year you will see some actual gameplay that is not in alpha stage . If they would release the same E3 footage but finished in all it`s glory would be fine with me . I don`t want to see a big portion of the game before it`s release .

Tommy said:
I don`t want to see a big portion of the game before it`s release .

That too.

Plus there is no point in wetting our appetite with work in progress,
when the game release date is still so far away and when most of that footage
probably won't be in the game anymore by that time.

I want RED to release a gameplay vid, ooooh boy do I want it.

But I don't want them to do it because of the fans. "What the fuck are you talking about bruh?!" I hear you ask, excellent question my friend, let me elaborate.

Have you seen the "nice PC graphics" fuckers on this site. They were crying and whining about all the trailers and screenshots so far because it looks too much like TW2. You'd think that people would understand that there's still a year left until the game is released and it will probably look spectacular by that time. I mean, what kind of moronic fan are you, if you have that little faith in RED. You'd think that Witcher 2 would've have confirmed the fact that RED are on the cutting edge when it comes to graphical fidelity and technological achievement. But nope... How people can be so dumb and not connect the dots, is just astonishing. But hey, apparently it's possible. I'm in shock myself but there you go.

So no, I don't want them to release any trailers just so I don't have to vomit again by reading degenerate comments about how anti aliasing 20000025x isn't implemented or how the particle effects were so dated, or whatever they were crying about. It's a shame though. The pointless whining about shit that OBVIOUSLY ISN'T FINISHED YET, is ensuring that RED is keeping their shit in the dark and not sharing stuff with us. Because why would they, when all people do is cry and whine, rather than appreciate?

Personally, and I'm being serious now, I wouldn't mind if TW3 looked just TW2. Hell, I wouldn't mind it looking like TW1 for fuck sake. But hey, that's just me. Playing a game for the gameplay, rather than polygons, what a novel idea. That's the boring part of being a PC gamer. When discussing games as a primarily PC user, it's about the shiny textures and the high resolution. But nobody's talking about game design theories like "Counter Play" or story telling devices like "Narrative Coherence". It's a dull and lonely life bruh, let me tell you.

Socially, no. There are too many morons in the world as has been discussed many a time that will blindly knock it for not being finished. Not even knowing that.

Personally, don't care. Games I'm really looking forward to I try not watch anything except the maybe a trailer. I did the same for Bioshock Infinite, stayed away barely keeping an ear out, watched promos, no gameplay.

emperorzorn said:
Yes, if by that you mean a Yennefer and Ciri reveal trailer.

No, no, no, no. No such spoilers before premiere.

Both of them should be in TW3 (and Ciri as main protagonist in TW4 :D), there is no doubt about that. But I want to meet them for the first time in game.

And about gameplay, it shouldn't be rush.

Nars said:
No, no, no, no. No such spoilers before premiere.

Both of them should be in TW3 (and Ciri as main protagonist in TW4 :D/>), there is no doubt about that.

You have a point there.
And how could I deny it coming from such a passionate Ciri-supporter such as you ?

I rest my case, you win. :p

As much as I'd like to see Witcher 3 I know damn well that 99% of gamers are fucking retarded and can't be trusted with early footage.

@*Tommy*

The only thing that looks hideous in the leaked footage is Geralt's jump animation.
There's even a .gif about it.
It's 100% sure and obvious they will change that animation and improve it to completely realistic level.
But everything else is already awesome and stunningly great!
They have no reason to hide it really. It's a pre-alpha baby under development.
Btw it already spreads like wild fire on certain very popular sites so it would be a wise strategy on CDPR's behalf to release their own version than simply letting the unknown journalist's (or whoever recorded it) stolen version circulate around.

I didn't really find a suitable option in a poll for me.

I do care, but I think CDPR knows better, and they will show us videos they find good enough to show to a general public. These videos wouldn't need to be from a final version though.

Agent_Blue

Tommy said:
I Don`t have a clue as to when but I would say within the first half of the year you will see some actual gameplay that is not in alpha stage.

As far as I remember they narrowed it down to «soon» and this was some weeks ago. No one held a gun at point blank range threatening to pull the trigger on them if they didn't give a time frame. They chose to do it.

E3 was almost 6 months ago. Let's remember that.

Christmas time is coming , santa could be very kind if he will bring us some witcher gameplay, we were good fans this year after all :p

gregski said:
I don't expect anything this year TBH. A Christmas postcard or something, but not more :(/>

This mostly, maybe a single screenshot with said postcard.

Top Bottom