Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

+

Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

• Yes

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 68 67.3%

• Total voters
I will answer Yes and NO.
Patience means that it will take months to make all corrections needed. I may say Years.
The only way to save this game is MODDING and to open the game to the Modders. By the way i do not know yet if modding possibility will give us a way to do so like in Skyrim and if RED will give us a way /tool to do it....
I hope mod tools allow us the versatility to drastically change the game. I had so much fun modding and creating mods for other games and I have many ideas for this one.

To me, yes, very much so. You also can't play after the endings, which makes sense though.

Death. You die. One ending seems sort of happy, you live for 6 more months! Only I guess it isn't you and a copy of you, so in actuality. You die. Which is why the game ends as well, have to make a new game or load previous save. You don't win, Night City does.

yes, this is a aspect what they need change, in my opinion.

I hope mod tools allow us the versatility to drastically change the game. I had so much fun modding and creating mods for other games and I have many ideas for this one.

Indeed, so many things to propose and to do. we have a solid base now, hope that Red give us the hand free to do it

lets see

How much of the Witcher 3's main story and gameplay elements were fundamentally altered or significantly expanded on post-release? Genuinely curious because I only bought it years after the fact. Whatever the degree was, that's the most we can honestly expect will happen.

As far as I remember, the game was buggy, had performance issues, some features were added but the game as a whole did not feel disjointed like this thing does. No matter how much they 'fix', it will never be a rpg, because I think it was never intended to be one, that for me is the saddest part

"Don't be sorry, be better." - Kratos.

CDPR doesn't need to make 100 more "I'm sorry" announcements, instead they need to elaborate on what issues they're going to fix. They need to essentially announce what features they're gonna re-add or integrate into the game but not list deadlines/release dates, since that can lead to false promises and even more delays.

I personally think CDPR will address the lack of interactivity with the world, AI, side quest design, customization, etc. Keep in mind they have a multiplayer game coming, they pretty much HAVE to fix this game or their multiplayer game will have the exact same issues.

I'll tell ya what

especially with sony yeeting them off the store...

We're gonna need a roadmap. We're going to need communication-or this sink will be shippin' fast
Did I say that right?

I'll tell ya what

especially with sony yeeting them off the store...

We're gonna need a roadmap. We're going to need communication-or this sink will be shippin' fast
Did I say that right?

Just to remember or light:

The Chris Robert gaming industry was unable to maintain its roadmap, it changed from both Squadron 42 and Star Citizen. There is a unique condition, a pandemic that has stopped entire countries. Many developers live outside the headquarters of their games / companies.

It will be extremely difficult to make a roadmap and stick to it under these conditions. Nothing against having estimates, but they will hover over subjectivity and attempt and not promise or success.

Just to remember or light:

The Chris Robert gaming industry was unable to maintain its roadmap, it changed from both Squadron 42 and Star Citizen. There is a unique condition, a pandemic that has stopped entire countries. Many developers live outside the headquarters of their games / companies.

It will be extremely difficult to make a roadmap and stick to it under these conditions. Nothing against having estimates, but they will hover over subjectivity and attempt and not promise or success.
Yeah I'm not saying they should have a "on Jan 15th this will be done, on Feb 10th this will be done"

I'm just saying that they should communicate what their vision and goals are. Not just "we are working to get the game back onto the playstation store"

There will be no official update during damage control.
You just need to look to past games with similar bad releases, took months for bethesda to address it's players after FO76.
Stay quiet, don't cause more trouble, is the best option for them atm.
They've already said during the meeting, they will update the community in January and February.
So expect mid Feb before we hear anything substantial.

There will be no official update during damage control.
You just need to look to past games with similar bad releases, took months for bethesda to address it's players after FO76.
Stay quiet, don't cause more trouble, is the best option for them atm.
They've already said during the meeting, they will update the community in January and February.
So expect mid Feb before we hear anything substantial.

We ll have more one patch 21*. After is hollydays. After, January, another in Febuary. They say it, what we have is it.

I don't think so. Whole narrative is heavily and consistently focused on non-important bugs, glitches and bad FPS count on some crappy old obsolete pieces of electronic garbage, rest of real issues is being deliberately sweept under te rug like they don't exist.

Last edited:
Top Bottom