Do you think LifePaths will gate romance ?

+

Do you think LifePaths matter in gating romances?

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
We know NPC`s will have sexual preferences but do you think LP`s wiil lock you in / out of a romance ? We only know two love interests at this stage , both on different factions so will your choice matter ?

We know NPC`s will have sexual preferences but do you think LP`s wiil lock you in / out of a romance ? We only know two love interests at this stage , both on different factions so will your choice matter ?
It was hinted at in the deep dive that choosing a Corpo path would open up more opportunities with you and Stout. I think it was also mentioned recently as well

No i don't think they will. V is primarily a mercenary and LPs are just his/her background so I don't think potential romance will care.

Romances are already locked behind gender, adding another gate that you choose on character creation screen would be too much imo.

I believe only gender and story choices (who you side with etc...) will dictate who you can get in your bed or not.
At least I hope it's like this: Meredith should show interest in a street kid if he sides with Militech. On the contrary, a corpo V who sabotages Militech operations should not attract Meredith.

Last edited:

G30M1

Forum regular
I think it would be cool if it made romances different, not necessarily lock them...

However, from what I've heard it seems like after the prologue everyone's story ends up more similar to each other and the LP doesn't seem to matter as much in general. So it probably won't affect it?

>romances
1593836068526.png

What is LP?

For future reference, its best to write the long version at least once and then use the abbreviation after. Then nobody will wonder what youre talking about.

Top Bottom