Do you want leader voice lines or avatar ones?

+

Which voice lines do you prefer?

• Leader voice lines

Votes: 5 15.6%

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Both

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
^This, I want to know ppl's opinion on this

Do you want leader's voice lines, or avatar's like the old days?

I personally prefer avatar ones, since they offer more choices, and sometimes leaders' voice lines aren't really fit with the option, and sometimes you can't understand it at all (elvish)

What's your take on this?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Avatar voice lines, no doubt. Specially when this button to give taunts is so small i actually have a hard time clicking it (im one of those annoying taunt users)

Avatars. On top of that, I sure would love an option for the leaders to shut up with their sighs & groans. It's very cartoon-ish and unfitting.

I like customization, and sharing my customization with others, so obviously I prefer Avatar voice lines, since they are both more customizable, and more stable (doesn't change just because you happened to change decks)

What I really want back is being able to access the taunts by pressing the mousewheel

Avatar voice lines, they were so much better. Also, I want to see my hard earned avatars and borders on the board during the match (there is space, they could fit easily) I can see them in my profile and few seconds before battle? That's not good enough.

So far it seems most people miss the avatar voice lines, and this is true for me as well. No offense to the current leaders, but I miss having access to the more iconic characters and the wider range of styles.

I'd also like to see the buttons for this be a bit easier to use, they are quite small at the moment.

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, are they serious just gonna ignore this problem, just because the game is flooded with bigger problems?

Well, i wont let go, i'll complain about this until something is done about it!

Have you done "voicelines"/ taunts with Arachas? Are you freakin kiddin me? At least let the bug make different sounds for each taunt!

And why the hell when i say 'dammit', most leaders say something about the opponent taking too long? I dont know about you, but i used 'dammit' when either i messed up a play or the opponent screwed with one of my strategies, not to complain about taking too long.

#bringavatartauntsback

Top Bottom