Do you want Shani back

+

Do you want Shani back

• Yes

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
I don't mind seeing her,but only if she has an actual role to play and won't be added just as a fanservice,like Fringilla was.

Idk, I hardly remember her from W1 and tbh, imo they need to make a proper love triangle first before they turn it into a square.

As a cameo maybe. I liked her character well enough even though I always went with Triss. But honestly, I just don't think she is relevant anymore. Especially after the way she was kind of kicked to the curb in Witcher 2. I think CDPR would do far better with bringing back characters like Iorveth and Saskia or expanding on existing ones.

Shani leading a neutral hospital that tends to peasants and soldiers of both sides. Series of quests to help her survive such a foolhardy and hopelessly idealistic venture.

Could give us more of a taste of the war that's raging and we never really got to see in W3.

I could think of Shani being involved in that first expansion located in Oxenfurt. I mean, like Dandelion she is closely linked to the university which was (sadly) just closed in the main game. I think there could be many nice possibilities to make quests around the university in which both Dandelion and Shani appear. :)

Idk, I hardly remember her from W1 and tbh, imo they need to make a proper love triangle first before they turn it into a square.

Does she have a bigger role in the game if you romance her over Triss? I only played through once and I romanced Triss and hardly even seen Shani.

Yes! I had choseh Shani instead Triss but in Witcher 2 developers fucked up my choice.
Witcher 3 has the same problem - all your choices from W2 are forgotten. Only final choice with Letho has consequences

As far as the caring of Alvin goes, while Trissefer is the most qualified, I guess they both kind of fail in the end.

Top Bottom