Do yourself a Favor and memorize where all the weapons are trust me you will wish you had if you forget one

+
I just lost 40 levels and every car because i forgot the cottonmouth so just a heads up so everyone knows do some reading online because if you forget you will pay for it ....I hit the dude and failed to realize what happens if you don't and somehow forget the cottonmouth so the door is locked just wanted to make sure everyone else knows dont forget to go after the weapons that are in places you cant go back to.....The Heist is another example

I wonder if it wouldn't have been more convenient and above all, less frustrating to keep playing with this character "normally" without this weapon, then create a brand new character to try to pick up all the weapons this time (knowing that some iconic/unic weapons are only available to a specific lifepath), rather than loosing 200H and "restart" from level 4 with the same character (so restart from scratch or almost).

Iconic weapons aren't that important to me, if i find them great, if I don't great.....most of my previous characters only used weapons as backups anyway.

I wonder if it wouldn't have been more convenient and above all, less frustrating to keep playing with this character "normally" without this weapon,
Jep, and for the PC-Version there are quite easy ways, using console to get whatever you desire.

Guest 4561861

Is there a reason to collect these weapons? I've never had more than 3 or 4 on my stash wall.

Is there a reason to collect these weapons? I've never had more than 3 or 4 on my stash wall.
Other than collecting everything for personal reasons, not really, there's no associated trophy and weapons like Cottonmouth or Tinker Bell don't have a slot on the display wall.

Other than collecting everything for personal reasons, not really, there's no associated trophy and weapons like Cottonmouth or Tinker Bell don't have a slot on the display wall.
I kinda also hit the dude not realizing he has a very rare item on him so said hell with it and just started over and I'm trying to work on 100% everything to get ready for the 2023 expansion I heard online ....that i cant wait to see
Post automatically merged:

I'm doing it for the Expansion i heard we are getting in 2023 I want to make sure my stash wall is done and the game has 778 shards and i read online that at times you get copys so im hoping the ones you cant get unless you play other lifestyles infact show up around the map because im going for all of them as well lol btw it also looks amazing when you finish your stash wall these 2 pictures are from my 1st Playthrough
FXXI8CqUcAIPV_n.jpg
FXXIyGXVsAMdTqs.jpg

Post automatically merged:

lol im on my 19th Playthrough and finally said hell with this time im going for all cars all shards all weapons and everything else lol so this will be the final one till new expansion next year

Last edited:
lol im on my 19th Playthrough and finally said hell with this time im going for all cars all shards all weapons and everything else lol so this will be the final one till new expansion next year

you should be aware on a 19th play through that you can't get all weapons on one char anyways hm? also skippy on the wall... feels bad.... at least for me I can't stand the "bad user" whining if he's stashed xD

Top Bottom