Dodge and Menu navigation

+
I had a very good experience with the game so far (only minor graphical glitches, like having a baseball cap on makes my V bald when looking into a mirror), but the two things getting on my nerves are these:
Trying to pick up an item (flagged by a collectible icon, so i know i can pick it up), but it won't let me pick it up even when i'm standing right in front of it, so i try to make micro-adjustments to get the prompt to come up and "DODGE!" i'm 3 meters in the opposite direction. I find that really frustrating.
The other thing i find mildly frustrating is the fact that the game menu was obviously made with console in mind. You can open the inventory by pressing I, but once i'm in there if i want to switch to map i either have to close the inventory first and then press M or keep pressing 1/3 keys.
Easy fix would be to allow remapping dodge to a single key instead of having this double tap mechanic (WASD + shift/alt/whatever key) and just let us switch menu freely.

The game needs a holster button BAD. But its only one issue. The UI needs lots of finetuning.

Completely unrelated, but I have gotten my first Roach bug. :ROFLMAO:
photomode_10122020_222409.png

ps. also I find interesting that the car drove in from a dead end :D

+1 the worst ever dodge is the one that makes you press the same button twice, out of all things people complaining about regarding cyberpunk, I'd say this is the first one that needs a fix, and ASAP because I presume this is the easiest one of all requests, and also samurai-style build with katanas and everything is unplayable just because of this one particular flaw of movement control
#cdprfixpliz

Top Bottom