Does anyone else feel it would be better to separate books and potions

+

I like to take potions and apply oils before a serious combat. The issue is, I also like to collect books, every single one of them. So I have to scroll down the whole book list to finally get the potions. What makes things worse is, potions are located between books and foods. This makes it very annoying from time to time especially during a combat if you want to take some additional potions. So I would like to suggest to give us a separate panel for books and only books. Anyone else thinks that might be useful?

Yes this would be great, but not only for books add notes, letters, treasure maps and all other written non quest essential items to this panel and i would be happy XD

I think it has been suggested over and over, and no doubt it'll happen. I know I sat at around 52 potions/oils/decoctions and bombs, if that doesn't warrant a tab of its own... I don't know what does.

If there was just one more tab that would never automatically populate with items is what I would rather have. Only manually dropped items could be set here and I'd use it for my abundance of stuff *as* I complete quests so they never get mixed up with my active items.

it would be enough for now if they just sort books AFTER anything else in that tab ... current sorting makes zero fucking sense: oils -> books -> bombs -> decotions -> pots...
why in hell would books sort between oils and bombs.

it would be enough for now if they just sort books AFTER anything else in that tab ... current sorting makes zero fucking sense: oils -> books -> bombs -> decotions -> pots...
why in hell would books sort between oils and bombs.

You forgot food and drinks

+1 billion and a 1/2 for a much improved inventory system... The current one is terrible. Sorting is utterly illogical, and item subcategories are an absolute must. Also, the little asterisk that denotes a recent pick-up is all but invisible on many item icons. Either the artwork inside the icon needs to be smaller in order to isolate the asterisk, or maybe a pulsing border around the item instead? Here's hoping many of these will be addressed in this week's patch.

You forgot food and drinks

thats why there are some dots behind pots :p it was implied
i personally hardly need food, so i dont care for it that much, but as i also said, books should be AFTER anything else in the tab, which also includes food.

obviously making a new tab for books/notes would be better, but for a quick fix, just change the sorting system

IsengrimR

I think every living being on the planet feels like that would be a great idea, actually.

It basically makes no sense to have books with potions and food in the same bloody place. Witcher 2 had a lot of item categories, and they all made sense.

Better hope it gets patched. Or modded. One of the two.

Top Bottom