does anyone have a list of the red skull penalities?

+
trying to figure out what are all of the red skull penalties are. so far it seems like you cant use breach protocol on red skull enemies (always blocked) and for each level you are below the enemy ram cost for quick hack goes up by 1? damage wise it seems like you cant crit on red skull enemies? not sure what other multipliers are disabled against red skull enemies? headshot multiplier seems to be enabled for red skull, but not sure if any of the other tech/reflex multipliers apply on red skull enemies. just trying to get to the bottom of those 297 dmg ashura shots i'm dishing out against red skull mobs in arasaka tower during dont fear the reaper :D

just curious as to what is possible since i'm trying to figure out what the lowest level i can complete dont fear the reaper on very hard. currently i'm able to finish the mission at level 43 as a netrunner, but i think i can do better now that my build is more optimized. but would be interesting in hearing what others are able to accomplish and the build types used.

any help/info would be much appreciated

trying to figure out what are all of the red skull penalties are. so far it seems like you cant use breach protocol on red skull enemies (always blocked) and for each level you are below the enemy ram cost for quick hack goes up by 1? damage wise it seems like you cant crit on red skull enemies? not sure what other multipliers are disabled against red skull enemies? headshot multiplier seems to be enabled for red skull, but not sure if any of the other tech/reflex multipliers apply on red skull enemies. just trying to get to the bottom of those 297 dmg ashura shots i'm dishing out against red skull mobs in arasaka tower during dont fear the reaper :D

just curious as to what is possible since i'm trying to figure out what the lowest level i can complete dont fear the reaper on very hard. currently i'm able to finish the mission at level 43 as a netrunner, but i think i can do better now that my build is more optimized. but would be interesting in hearing what others are able to accomplish and the build types used.

any help/info would be much appreciated
You could try this: Enemy Level Scaling + Minimum Levels : cyberpunkgame (reddit.com)

thank you very much for your assistance.

not everything i'm looking for but a huge chunk of good information that i didnt know exist. btw, would you happen to know if any of the net runners skills behave differently to the charts in reddit? personally i've never been able to use breach protocol on any red skull mobs so i assumed that they are immune to that tech tree, but i may just be misunderstanding how some net runner skills work

Top Bottom