Does anyone have a model file for the Witcher 1 steel sword?

+
Does anyone have a model file for the Witcher 1 steel sword?

I wanted to try my hands in modding the Witcher and my idea was to bring back the Witcher 1 steel sword and replace it with the one, for example, from Manticore set. My question is, since I don't have much free time, does anyoneby any chance have the file with imported model? Or could someone explain to me how to import it from the game files ?

I wanted to try my hands in modding the Witcher and my idea was to bring back the Witcher 1 steel sword and replace it with the one, for example, from Manticore set. My question is, since I don't have much free time, does anyoneby any chance have the file with imported model? Or could someone explain to me how to import it from the game files ?

Yessss! THat's what I've been thinking about. Since we pretty much have silver sword model from The Witcher 1 in Aerondight I was thinking of suggesting somebody to make a steel sword replacement for those steel swords we have ij the game. Really hope that someone would help you with that.

Should you succeed in obtaining the texture from TW1 and making a texture for steel sword in TW3 I would also suggest making it scaleable as the Geralt progresses with each level. One of the things I lvoed in The Witcher (2007) among many others is that Geralt basically goes the entire story with only 3 swords (3 silver and 3 steel ones) which look the same. Starting from TW2 Geralt became a gear whore just like any other character from any given western RPG.

P.S. Basically if anyone were to make a mod that would combine features from this one (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1732/? - Level Witcher & Relic Gear) with the texture from TW1 for steel sword. Aerondight is already leveling to your character level if I understand correctly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom