Does anyone know a way to keep Skippy and hand him over for quest

+
I think its bs that we're forced to carry a quest if we want to keep our stash wall complete and yet they patched the way to make 2 of them so we can do both hand it in and complete our stashwall.....a new option should be put on the game where you can refuse to give skippy back to Regina so the quest completes and we also keep him......i am a 100% person and now im stuck with a quest on my log i cant complete because that stash wall is like a collection and to finish my quest means that wall goes imcomplete

btw stashing it in your stash should give us a failed quest that would solve the problem because now i am stuck with keeping it and having a quest i can never complete all because of a rigged choice your given

Last edited:
btw stashing it in your stash should give us a failed quest that would solve the problem because now i am stuck with keeping it and having a quest i can never complete all because of a rigged choice your given
Weird, for me it's exactly what happen :(
If I put Skippy on my stash, the quest fail so it does not longer appear in my journal. But it appear again, if I pick up Skippy from my stash (so the quest can be completed when you want or never^^)

Weird, for me it's exactly what happen :(
If I put Skippy on my stash, the quest fail so it does not longer appear in my journal. But it appear again, if I pick up Skippy from my stash (so the quest can be completed when you want or never^^)
lol I guess I'm cursed because for me the quest stays ...but I'll keep trying to stash it and maybe I'll get lucky...but then again not sure if i checked my quest log when i stashed it so i'll try it again and if it works SOOO HAPPY lol i want to have my stash wall done to hell with Regina

lol I guess I'm cursed because for me the quest stays ...but I'll keep trying to stash it and maybe I'll get lucky
Maybe it could depend of your answer when Skippy ask to bring him back to Regina.
I never "lie" to him :)
So when I decide to keep him, I say no. He's angry and the quest fail when I store him in the stash (he often say me that I'm a "bad users" when I visit the apartment^^). And when I say yes, he's happy and I bring back him directly to Regina (I keep my word), so the quest is completed.

Maybe it could depend of your answer when Skippy ask to bring him back to Regina.
So when I decide to keep him, I say no. He's angry and the quest fail when I store him in the stash. And when I say yes, he's happy and bring back him directly to Regina (I keep my word), so the quest is completed.
crap yea that may have been it because hes in my stash and i still have quest...o well I'll find a way lol that dam thing is annoying
Post automatically merged:

So when I decide to keep him, I say no. He's angry and the quest fail when I store him in the stash (he often say me that I'm a "bad users" when I visit the apartment^^). And when I say yes, he's happy and I bring back him directly to Regina (I keep my word), so the quest is completed.
haha i may choose to keep the quest ....its funny as hell to walk into my stash wall and hear my gun shouting BAD USER BAD USER o.o now i got a wall that talks guess they did that for that reason

Last edited:
If you play on PC you can do both, return him and keep him by using CET mod to spawn him again, you can also use it to stop the "bad user" all the time.

If you play on PC you can do both, return him and keep him by using CET mod to spawn him again, you can also use it to stop the "bad user" all the time.
It’s bad design that u just can keep him at your stash in „bad user“ mode... PC Player than again just change his behavior via respawn. Like everything what isn’t thought through by the devs : /

Like everything what isn’t thought through by the devs : /
What do you mean "Bad design"? Each entity has an ID. Using CET and that ID, you can simply spawn the entity you want to. Devs can't do anything about this. Things like this will happen with every game that gives you the access to commands (Sadly they had to remove the debug console due to an issue in 1.05, but you can still use the commands with CET). The Witcher games (although for TW3 you need the debug enabler mod first.), almost every Bethesda game, NWN games and many more give you access to these commands, so is it a bad design?

I got 2 from that weird mission that the BD guy steals your stuff

It duped the Crash, overwatch and Skippy plus all my clothing items but pretty sure it was a bug

When I turned 1 in the other went silent but it still slotted into my stash wall

Top Bottom