Does Cyberpunk work through Stadia/Geforce Now/ etc on Android?

+
So I'm finding the screen space reflections on my PS4 more than a little distracting and I refuse to pay through the nose for a scalped ps5.

Is there a decent way to play Cyberpunk on my phone, or cast it to my TV?
Just did a quick search about stadia but my tv is samsung so doesn't have chromecast built in.
My son has the game on Steam but I don't think he wants me hanging out in his room for hours on end to use his PC.

Basically what are my options? Is the quality any good?

I played in Stadia chromecast and the quality was good (you can check independent reviews, in free version doesn´t support Raytracing but quality is more or less like PC). Back on release,Stadia had a promo of chromecast plus controller for free with the game I'm not sure is still valid (I guess not)...maybe in some 2nd hand/ebay? If you have a laptop, you can also run Stadia on the laptop just with Chrome (even a tablet/mobile I think). The game doesn´t install/run anything locally, so only requirement is a decent internet conexion + wifi if you are using it (I have fiber at home).

Thanks @Didacgomez I think I'm going to keep exploring Geforce Now for the moment, as I already own the game on ps4 and steam, I would like to avoid purchasing it for a third time if I can.

No prob,hope you find a working solution(indeed 3 purchased hurt a little bit) and you can enjoy it better.

Just to add some other experiences, I'm also playing on Stadia and tried it on different platform.
On computer or TV/Chromecast, as @Didacgomez said, it's as good as a computer.

On Android, unless you have a gamepad no way, but it's running.

Top Bottom