Does In Combat Health Regeneration Even Work?

+
I took a lot of perks that are supposed to boost my health regenation in combat albeit slowly but it just never regenerates as far as I noticed. Maybe anyone could tell me how it does really work? Thank you so much in advance, and mods if there's a similar question with this feel free to merge this. Thanks.

Take a look at whether a perk says that it GIVES you regeneration, or that it INCREASES it. Big difference. For example, the Regeneration perk in Athletics gives a small amount of health per second without needing to take any other items or perks. The "Rapid Bloodflow" perk in Cold Blood only increases the regeneration other items and perks give you. If you take "Bounce Back" the medical item that gives you health regeneration in a fight, Cold Blood will dramatically increase how much regeneration it will give you. Still not enough to offset the lack of Armor/Resistance/Evasion V has from game bugs, but it does help make you much more durable in a fight none the less.

So far I only see it regenerate when I did bare fist fighting in that Beat The Brat mission. Even then it only regenerated to certain amount of health. But when in gunfights, I barely noticed the regeneration so yeah maybe the perks only work in tandem with health regeneration items and it's kinda pointless cause I'm already using instant heal 80% health anyways. :shrug:

Top Bottom