Does the game only has SK one faction?

+
Climbed ranks 7-12 yesterday with Henselt tempo. 50% were at least SK axeman decks. 20% consume MO and some random dwarf decks,machine.Oh i think i saw NG in 3 out of 60 games . I expect it to get worse the higher the MMR .

Avetohol;n8949240 said:
4. Add "loyalty" bonuses for players sticking mostly with a faction (through stronger or weaker times).

This can be done by giving x% more XP per game. Or by creating "daily" objectives, like playing X many times with a X leader.

el_Bosco;n8952190 said:
Or by creating "daily" objectives, like playing X many times with a X leader.

This is a really bad idea and, thankfully, the devs already stated they will never implement on this game.

In fact, this "daily quests" thing was probably the main reason i abandoned hearthstone back on the beta. I ->HATE<- games that forces you to play certain things to progress and not whatever the f you want to play.

The real reason bears are so strong right now is because おついちsan likes them a lot.
Even when playing against lifecoach in the official presentation stream of the japanese gwen OB version, he used them. Still using them now.

There you go, a mystery solved.

I don't really play ranked anymore for most of the reasons here, unranked is a lot more fun with variety. I can just dick around with my favorite cards and custom decks and get my rewards pretty easily.

Im so happy about this meta, im playing NG with Calveit, a huge spy deck with Letho and D-bomb: 15-0 vs SK. People are retarded, they just netdeck and copy paste all "pro players" deck of the moment.
im at rank 13 now, 2300 elo, and im struggling only vs Spellatael controll. NG is still very powerfull and viable, maybe not OP but fun and competitive for sure, nerf for NG was necessary and balanced. I trully hope this meta will last forever, i will reach rank 19 in couple days.

Laveley;n8949210 said:
On the end of CB we had the most balanced patch we ever had on this game. Granted, there were certain archetypes on top (mainly consume and ST) and certain archetypes lacking (NG), but the difference wasnt that huge between them and the game was fairly well balanced (at least comparing it to now), with the need of only some tweaks.

Than OB hits and we have some radical changes and pretty much 6 months of balancing went down the toilet. So yeah, back to square one.

This. Why fix something that isn't broken? Now they broke the game completely with those untested changes to almost every aspect of the game and we'll have to wait for another half a year till the game starts stabilizing. And then, I bet, devs will suddenly remake the game from scratch again.

Sigh, this is pointless. We can't even catch a dev to participate in a discussion. All they respond to are shitposts and meme posts on reddit.

Last edited:
guys if you struggle against axeman deck just take Mardroeme and use mutagen it's super effective and completely destroys axeman deck ;)

Rammyp;n8944960 said:
Before the patch SK were mostly QG and morkvarg, but since the bear was changed u almost don't see QG anymore. Personally i switched from QG to X-men deck since i have almost all the SK cards and its much more convenient to build a valid deck for ranked play.

I really wonder though what happen to all NG decks. I played about 50-60 ranked matches (around 2200-2400 MMR) since the patch, only 1-2 games against NG, they just vanished. I don't recall they were nerfed that hard after the patch.

I Want to play with NG desperately but it's just too weak now. Ng was my favorite faction but, just too weak and can't reach the opponent's value. If i'm gonna loose whatever i do, why i play with NG? Do i play with swim's meme NG deck? hell noo

Laveley;n8954500 said:
This is a really bad idea and, thankfully, the devs already stated they will never implement on this game.

In fact, this "daily quests" thing was probably the main reason i abandoned hearthstone back on the beta. I ->HATE<- games that forces you to play certain things to progress and not whatever the f you want to play.

I second this, daily quests are why I've quit half the games I have played in the past because I find the game fun for a few months but then at this point I actually want to play X or Y deck I really can't or I lose massive chunks of gold just simply because I wanted to have fun that day.

Also I was playing nilfguard so... then you give me a refund on cahir and all my vicorov chaps, so thanks for the free scraps but now I'm restricted into playing either SK. I will probably change factions when I manage to grind back 3 of something I dusted for scraps, but a whole part of why people play only X or Y faction I believe is because people are playing smart and advantageous and scrapping anything you'll let them. Also when cards are gifted super easily people do change decks instantly and you get all this speculation on 1 or 2 decks being broken and whether or not they are, I believe there are 10+ playable decks in this meta and I didn't even really want to play skellige initially but thats the way my kegs opened up. I just got skellige epic after skellige epic and managed to obtain 3 shieldmaidens and it's the one good card you didn't tweak and have a refund on, so I have to play this archetype for the time being. I think the last tweak you did was a little overkill, instead of banishing current archetypes out of existance, it'd be nice if a top faction only lost maybe 5 overall power in their units instead of say the big 20 hit you gave nilfgard across multiple units. Also nerfing fewer cards will mean a savy player won't scrap out virtually the entire faction.

Also if you compared this to a stimulus package in a financial situation, whereas a government gives everyone a payment to stimulate economy and encourage spending, well you've done that in refunds, it's borderline crazy and now everyone has a net deck out of virtually nothing so I'd bet that if you nerfed skellige right now you'd have so many people who have sunk their resources hard into that faction and may be more inclined to stay with it even if it was weak. People would still complain and say that skellige is too weak and for the reason I'm more inclined to try pick up NR or ST or wait out to see how my next kegs unveil. Maybe I'll swing a different direction.

I do find it a little annoying to be coming up against SK so much. However, I decided to use this time to innovent (yes) some new decks. I'm stubbornly a Nilfgaard player and I have a soft spot for the Fake Ciri card, so I have always built decks with her in mind. After the patch, my favorite deck isn't doing well at all. It went from about 80% wins down to roughly 30%. I've since created a couple of variations that I'm currently testing and tweaking and they seem to do okay against SK so far. Netdeckers, at the very least, provide a semi-controlled environment to test your own decks against specific factions. I think each new patch is a good opportunity to practice deck building and coming up with new and creative ways of dealing with the latest netdeck fads; as irritating as they may sometimes be.

You could try 3 mardroemes, cyprian, 3 thunders, 2 lock units, shackles, d-bomb and scorch in one deck. That should be suitable to handle bears, axes and several golds from SK.

pthieu1986;n8945920 said:
Before patch, I see Dagon, Eithne, Calveit

After patch, Salvage Bear EVERYWHERE

Ahahaha!! Salvage bear.... HE NOT FANCY BUT HE CHEAP!

But yeah, they really fucked up on that salvage bear, everything else they patched was very well done so keep up the good work and this should be an easy fix.

Top Bottom