Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

+
No, not at all. I think the sexuality in Witcher 3 is pretty mild, honestly. CDPR could've done a lot more to make it even more interesting as well, than what's in the game currently.

What are you doing Batman?
( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Here's what I don't get...

In real life, feminists are like "Women should wear whatever they want, even if it's what you deem as 'slutty'. Women are free to do so".

However, as soon as female characters in games are in tight/revealing outfits the same feminists cry 'SEXISM! OBJECTIFICATION!'.

It makes no sense...
I have had this same argument with some of my feminist friends. It ALWAYS turns into "well, you are male, so you wouldn't understand".... :facepalm:

As a woman playing a man who is having relationships with women... see where I am going with this? I am loving it.

To the point though. Am I offended? Not at all. The realism in this game is refreshing, it is also historically correct if one were to go back to a time this game is supposed to be set in. Washing clothes, cooking, sewing, working in the dye factories, shopping, warriors, leaders, intellectuals and sorceress and being ladies of the night all seeming independent characters. Other than the night ladies the other women do not have makeup and their body types are ordinary including their clothing. Those with scanty clothing is nothing new in the world and it is their choice.
When I entered the bath house I noticed some larger women, sitting naked and proud on the side of the pools. Some were slim and slender. I was thrilled to see both body types there.
Entering Passiflora and seeing male prostitutes was delightful. There are big people, little people, slim and fat people which is very realistic.
If we look at this game as I have said as "A historically correct fantasy game" then we are looking at what it was truly like "back then". This is the first game I have played that does not sexualize women to the degree of it being offensive.

Last edited:
I am not offended at all but Vess suit is really stupid even the alternative look of Triss. There suits remind me of some JRPG just to pls the fan service. Seriously Roche already commented why Vess wearing her clothes like that. Also w/ Triss alternate look doesn't suit her in Novigard. Triss is trying to hide the witch hunter unless she wanted to disguise as a whore. It will be cool Vess donned some armor when fighting in Kaer Morhen

I am not offended at all but Vess suit is really stupid even the alternative look of Triss. There suits remind me of some JRPG just to pls the fan service. Seriously Roche already commented why Vess wearing her clothes like that. Also w/ Triss alternate look doesn't suit her in Novigard. Triss is trying to hide the witch hunter unless she wanted to disguise as a whore. It will be cool Vess donned some armor when fighting in Kaer Morhen

The true wink is that Vernon says what "pseudofeminists" would say at look her and her unbuttoned brouse :p

Dammit! I love these CDPR guys!

It doesn't offend me, even though the guys at Projekt Red certainly have a boner for women; but since I prefer guys their constant insistence on camera angles, postures, dress, innuendos becomes annoying fast. Like that witch/herbalist in White Orchard - first thing we see when Geralt enters is a close up on her behind...

And did anyone notice that other than the elves all the men in that game are fugly? Even the male prostitutes in the high class brothel in Novigrad. No pretty boys anywhere in sight. *sigh*

Tomira's ass is glorious (yes I remember her name!) Too bad there was no romance option with her,
Talking about things that offend me. I'm offended by the low amount of romance options. 100+ hours game and only 4 outside of the main ones? Really? Even Witcher 2 (about 50 hours of uniqte content), which was a huge letdown after the glorious Witcher 1 had more!

I'm not an indoctrinated modern western ultra PC depressed teenage feminist cultist so, no, sexy people in sexy clothes doesn't offend me.

And neither does violence or rock 'n' roll.

What does offend me is creative people giving in to the screeching demands of talentless crybabies. I'm all good with having ugly characters wearing ugly clothes or sexy chars wearing ugly clothes or whatever, I'm not obsessed with everyone being nice to look at, or having this or that orientation, but if I feel a creator is capitulating to the professional victim mob I will no longer support him/her.
eg. Bioware. They will never again receive any money from my pocket. And it's a shame really because they used to be my favourite dev team.

Last edited:
Edi was extremely sexualized and she really didn't need to be. It was disgusting. I think it's a different case in The Witcher, though.

Sex is prevalent in the world of The Witcher, even in the books. There's a mention of a sexual revolution (Ala, America 1960's) happening in The Sword of Destiny novels, and saving your virginity until marriage is a non-existent custom. Geralt scoffs at one-sided conversation he's having with an older gentleman at one point because the Elder thinks that this lack base of morals is corrupting the youth. It doesn't offend me, but put into context with what this world is going through at the moment it's interesting to think about.

Kind of wish Witcher series delved a little more into sexuality in the world of The Witcher.

Sardukhar;1808297 [IMG said:
http://s.mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1527157-1-Rarity_ooohohoohooo.gif[/IMG]

Seeing this ***** in this site offends me more than anything in any game I've played, ever.

Seeing this ***** in this site offends me more than anything in any game I've played, ever.

THAT offends me as well. Sexuality? Okay-On to the topic:

Fuck no. I'm very comfortable about our species' bodies. Though I am uncomfortable with unhealthy looking people who don't care about themselves, or blame others for their own shit. Note - Their Own Shit -.

It's one thing to be diagnosed with Diabetes because of an accident that is not your fault, but then you have those that are afflicted with diabetes because they refuse to live healthily and sometimes place guilt on others because of it. That's fucking bullshit.

There are many cases of obese people that are like they are because of a bodily sickness. That is MORE than understandable. Then you get the others....

I'm not offended by any sexuality. There is nothing ugly or wrong about our freaking bodies. If we want to flaunt our beauty then I'm all for it. Nothing wrong with showing a little skin now and then. But then you get people who show skin who has no business doing so. I just wanna throw up...

Top Bottom