Does this game make anyone else feel sick? (Literally)

+
Well, it might not directly solve your problem, but there's a warning for risk of seizures on the store site.
Since Migraine is related to Epilepsy, you could feel sick from getting a migraine atack, and apparently it's possible to have migraine without experiencing headaches. So you actually might want to visit a doctor...
Im aware of this but thnks anyways. Nah its simply from the game running so choppy that it makes me feel dizzy and disoriented.

Sorry to hear that. I personally don't feel sick, but I feel sometimes dizzy or my eyes hurt. It's not that i wouldn't be used to 1st person view, but I think this game has some weird blurry things on the screen...Like subtitles, or some icons have like a motion blurr for no reason

You've mentioned that you were on Xbox One, and CDPR has already announced the plan to address the issues that exist on last-gen consoles:

In short, two patches are scheduled for January and February to address the most serious issues, and the studio is handling that as a major focus moving forward. Hopefully, we'll see some significant improvement in the look and performance of the game. (Though, as noted in the official announcement, it won't be able to achieve the same level of detail as a high-end PC or present-gen console.)

If you have any other concerns or requests, I'd recommend sending them into CDPR directly. The studio has openly acknowledged the problem.

And, I'm very sorry for your experience with the game at present. Perhaps some tips or tricks presented here will help out in the meantime. (There's a pretty magnificent game in there, if you're willing to wait for the issues to be sorted.)

hey Ken, I may have a fix for you if you have not tried this yet. A lot of people get motion sickness from FPS games because the FOV is too low, if you can change your FOV(Field of View) from the default 60 to something higher like 90 it may help you out a lot.
Edit: the option is found under Graphics Settings Tab.

hey Ken, I may have a fix for you if you have not tried this yet. A lot of people get motion sickness from FPS games because the FOV is too low, if you can change your FOV(Field of View) from the default 60 to something higher like 90 it may help you out a lot.
Edit: the option is found under Graphics Settings Tab.
console versions of the game don't have an option to change the fov afaik, that's just a pc thing atm

Only issue game ever getting me slight nausea was in Fallout 4 when jumping from high places with Power Armor. Altought Im sure motion blur could cause some issues?

I agree low framerates make me sick, thats why I bought a PC and upgrade every hardware release. Sadly you get what you pay for entertainment wise, even the new consoles can't hold 60fps without visually taking a dump, the KFC console even has more power than xb/ps lol. (Still can't believe that is happening.)

Top Bottom