Does this mean you can only have a deck of 25?

+
Does this mean you can only have a deck of 25?

Both decks from KTS have 25 cards...so like, no decks of 13 which gives you full control of your hand? It could be so cool, with some cards that have effect on your deck, you can even control your deck (of 13+, of course) at some level. I think the part luck plays in the current game is a bit too big, for gwent (why I just cant draw my geralt???). But more cards means more flexibility, that's a good thing, at the cost of some potential bad draws, at least give players a choice, deck building is so much fun :)

There has to be a set number of cards which makes a bit of randomness.

After all it is a card game and a bit of luck makes it more exciting/interesting

in w3 you had to have 22 unit cards and up to 10 special cards in your deck, so the smallest a deck could be is 22 cards, we thought the rules were the same but you can only have 4 heroes (gold) and 6 characters (silver) so 12 more unit (bronze) cards to make the minimum amount of cards in a deck. I think you can have up to 40 unit cards in an deck, I don't know why you would want to (best decks run as few of number of cards they can 22 units and 3 special cards)

so a deck can't just have 13 cards :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom