Dol Dhu Lokke = worst location card by a large margin ?

+
I would say last three expansions are really poor for good monsters cards, it was bunch of them, but except of times when developers accidentally drops something honestly broken, like gerni or ethereal (which not even is monster card), this faction can hardly find it's place in ladder, which is not fair. Also we have Auberon - the worst dynamic card, ard gaeth - the worst echo and also way of the witcher only give us 3 playable cards, which play's ine 3 different decks....

It's also good for Viy combined with Last Wish
No, it's not.
Viy decks are a no-brainer and are already fully optimized there is absolutely no room in them for DDL (8 provisions). Bronze units spawned by DDL offer nothing of value for Viy decks and Last Wish is still a very bad card, basically an unplayable one.

No, it's not.
Viy decks are a no-brainer and are already fully optimized there is absolutely no room in them for DDL (8 provisions). Bronze units spawned by DDL offer nothing of value for Viy decks and Last Wish is still a very bad card, basically an unplayable one.
So a Thrive 2 unit in a deck that literally plays the tallest unit ever over and over again offers no value for Viy? In a greedier meta where you don't need extra consumes from the scenario this is a valid alternative. The deck is from Mya-Mon by the way.

So a Thrive 2 unit in a deck that literally plays the tallest unit ever over and over again offers no value for Viy? In a greedier meta where you don't need extra consumes from the scenario this is a valid alternative. The deck is from Mya-Mon by the way.
Why would you use an 8 provision gold card just to spawn a 4 provision bronze unit? :KEKLOL: (I don't have the game installed any more but if my memory serves me well, Phooca is a 4 provision unit)
Meanwhile you suggest combining it with another useless card (Last Wish) so that it can then maybe live up to it's full potential and even then that full potential is laughable.
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom