Donations.

+

Donations.

• Yes, with the possibility of buying the advantages.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yes, but only some boosters and cosmetic.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes, but only cosmetic.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Full no for donations =)

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Donations.

On the other forums are actively discussing the possible appearance of Donations in the upcoming game. CDPR said that Gwent will free2play and hinted at in-game purchases. What do you think about these purchases? Will they become purely cosmetic, or will be able to get some benefit for a few dollars?

On the other forums are actively discussing the possible appearance of Donations in the upcoming game. CDPR said that Gwent will free2play and hinted at in-game purchases. What do you think about these purchases? Will they become purely cosmetic, or will be able to get some benefit for a few dollars?
Seems your definition of donations is a bit off. Anyway, it is not hinted. It is confirmed that there will be in-game purchases for packs, at the very least, and maybe more.

What the hell are "donations"? I mean, I know what the word donation means, but not in reference to gaming and in-game purchases. Never heard it used in that way. In any case, I put purely cosmetic upgrades.

What the hell are "donations"? I mean, I know what the word donation means, but not in reference to gaming and in-game purchases. Never heard it used in that way. In any case, I put purely cosmetic upgrades.
Well, Ancient One or you prefer Milamber? This appears to be an issue with the Russian translation of a similar word, so be magnanimous enough to overlook this lingual transgression without implicating the lower planes of existence. ;)

Well, Ancient One or you prefer Milamber? This appears to be an issue with the Russian translation of a similar word, so be magnanimous enough to overlook this lingual transgression without implicating the lower planes of existence. ;)

Lol. This is probably the best reply to any post that I have made on this forum. Red point for you.

Apologies to the OP, I didn't mean to sound condescending. I just genuinely didn't know what he/she meant by "donations." That clears things up though.

Well, it was said that in game purchases will be only cosmetic .
Very pretty pretty cards. I can live with that if they stick to it

Where did you hear/read this? I thought the man on E3 said, we will be able to buy Packs for real money (like in HS), but with a "fair rate", so even people that don't spend real money, can afford a good deck, without playing 20hours per day :p

There will be booster packs of 5 cards with one card a minimum Rare and given as a choice of three, so you can choose the one that will fit into your deck. You can read more in the articles I already linked here.

A dev said it here in the forum.
do you mean this?
Since premium cards are purely aesthetic (and extremely, extremely pretty), they will be priced accordingly. Obviously our goal is not to make everyone earn them instantly :) But you may expect a fair balance here. Just remember that gameplay-wise premium cards are the same as regular versions, so premiums would be function as a sign of dedication to the game.

I can't recall something else that could be taken the way you did. if so, he's talking about the special 3D cards as "premium". normal cards can be bought as well.
if you meant something else.. well this is still the truth :D

Top Bottom