Don't let the sun rise in Night City

+
i feel all warm and fuzzy from you guy's like. Seriously though, i am here to have conversations and arguments, you know, a series of logically interconnected statements, designed to prove a point.

There is this notion that seems to be pervading american culture in the young right now, that if someone doesn't agree with your opinion that they don't like you. This is crap. I don't care if you agree with me, but if you don't, tell me and tell me why and expect me to answer your concerns with more thoughts, maybe we will change each others minds. It is like the hegelian dialectic of conversation: Thesis -> antithesis -> synthesis.

So in conclusion: Screw your approval, i don"t need it! (but thank you).

pure gold!

It is good to analyze to provoke more conversation, but repeatedly knocking someone when all the points were covered is kinda like Trolling.

Anyways like I said in the op, I would absolutely love this game if we can pilot vehicles in 1st person cockpit view. The immersion would just suck me right into my character.

Oh wait wrong thread lol...duh :)

ok i would really like to have this mechanic so we can choose what time of day we want to be active, I am a night owl. :)

Top Bottom