Double Cross issue -- is this working as intended?

+
Question: Is this working as intended?

I just played against a Syndicate player using Double Cross. In that game it appeared that they spent Coin and purchased a copy of my Geralt Witcher (Destroy a unit with 9+ power) in the third round. Then later in that round it looked like (via the animation) they spent more Coin (They did not use a spell to draw it out of their deck or draw the card from their deck, and bought Geralt again playing it twice in one match.

Is this mechanic working as intended?

Last edited:
Question: Is this working as intended?

I just played against a Syndicate player using Double Cross. In that game it appeared that they spent Cain and purchased a copy of my Geralt Witcher (Destroy a unit with 9+ power) in the third round. Then later in that round it looked like (via the animation) they spent more Coin (They did not use a spell to draw it out of their deck or draw the card from their deck, and bought Geralt again playing it twice in one match.

Is this mechanic working as intended?
Who was using Double Cross, you or your opponent?

If it was your opponent he was using NG and not SY.

If is you using double crosso, maybe your opponent steal your geralt from the board using phillipa and also he had geralt from hand.

If was your opponent, its corretc, double cross is exactly that, use a card ffrom your opponent hand, and also, he problably had geralt too

Top Bottom