[Double Jump Cyberware] Does a Legendary Version of Reinforced Tendons Exist?

+
I've read that Fingers sells "the rare version" of Reinforced Tendons, which I understand must be a legendary version, because the rare version can be bought from Vic. I'm currently thinking of loading an older save file, because I've punched Fingers when I visited him with Judy and unfortunately I forgot to put off the Gorilla Arms, so he's not willing to sell anything to me. Could someone please confirm if a legendary version exists and weither or not it can be bought from Fingers? It would save me a couple of hours...

Nope :(
Rare:double jump (available anywhere), Epic some sort of glide (Fingers) and no legendary :)
But for me, the rare one is the best. Much easier to control.

Nope, Fingers sells an Epic set (not Legendary, but better than Rare) and that's the best there is.
Also, it's not even about Gorilla Arms. If you punch him at all he will stop selling to you. I'm locked out of ever having that Epic cyberware on my current game and I punched him with no augmentations. SOB deserved it though ;)

Nope, Fingers sells an Epic set (not Legendary, but better than Rare) and that's the best there is.
Also, it's not even about Gorilla Arms. If you punch him at all he will stop selling to you. I'm locked out of ever having that Epic cyberware on my current game and I punched him with no augmentations. SOB deserved it though ;)
Nope :(
Rare:double jump (available anywhere), Epic some sort of glide (Fingers) and no legendary :)
But for me, the rare one is the best. Much easier to control.

Just to be sure: An epic set of Reinforced Tendons, you mean?

It's not the same, epic one (Finger) it's more as glider/hover. Not a double jump at all ;)
(you jump once, little bit more highter than double jump and you can hover a little time)
For me, double jump is more useful (but it's just my opinion) :D

It's not the same, epic one (Finger) it's more as glider/hover. Not a double jump at all ;)
(you jump once, little bit more highter than double jump and you can hover a little time)
For me, double jump is more useful (but it's just my opinion) :D
oké, thanks!

It's not the same, epic one (Finger) it's more as glider/hover. Not a double jump at all
Ah, that's really interesting. I feel less bad about punching Fingers now. I thought what Fingers sold was cyberware that allowed a double jump, but also let you hover. If you've played Rage 2, then something like the ability there (link to video demonstrating it). You get a double jump but if you continue to hold the jump key, then as you reach the apex of the second jump, you stop and hover mid-air for a moment before dropping back to ground level.

If Fingers' cyberware is not like that then it wasn't going to be useful to me. Maybe I'll go back and punch him again for selling poor merchandise :LOL:

Ah, that's really interesting. I feel less bad about punching Fingers now. I thought what Fingers sold was cyberware that allowed a double jump, but also let you hover. If you've played Rage 2, then something like the ability there (link to video demonstrating it). You get a double jump but if you continue to hold the jump key, then as you reach the apex of the second jump, you stop and hover mid-air for a moment before dropping back to ground level.

If Fingers' cyberware is not like that then it wasn't going to be useful to me. Maybe I'll go back and punch him again for selling poor merchandise :LOL:
he doesnt just sell crap tho - his cool-attribute cyberware is also epic & legendary. i mostly try to the parts i want on my current char before meeting him with judy - so i can get the cyberware and still punch his visage over the floor :3

he doesnt just sell crap tho
Well yes, I was only kidding. If I hadn't punched him I would have bought the Sandevistan system he sells too. That's the one with the best/shortest cooldown which means I get a really great ratio of slo-mo to cooldown time. I'm running the Dynalar one instead which is still good enough.

Fingers ran into a bullet, sadly, riiiight after a certain storyline sequence. This seemed fair.

His cyberware remains forever away from my V. Could have reloaded the save - chose not to. Choice - consequences.

NOW, don't get me started on the inability to buy something for sale in Night City because you offed -one- Ripperdoc! It's Night City and you want me to believe only this one sleazebag could get it? Force me to do a quest or charge me triple for someone else, but I'm sure you can order it elsewhere.

Same thing with Kabuki's ripperdoc :)
He have some good cyberwares, but if you decide to not accept his proposition, this end. You never be able to buy them.

Top Bottom