Double Life braindance: Am I missing something?

+
So I'm trying to do the Double Life Braindance. I've scanned the mystery woman. I've scanned the pacifica pamphlets. I can't find anything else to scan and all the guides say only those two items are there to scan. But the dialogue doesn't advance from there and I can't exit the braindance.

Is this a bug or did I miss something? Same problem repeats every attempt.

So I'm trying to do the Double Life Braindance. I've scanned the mystery woman. I've scanned the pacifica pamphlets. I can't find anything else to scan and all the guides say only those two items are there to scan. But the dialogue doesn't advance from there and I can't exit the braindance.

Is this a bug or did I miss something? Same problem repeats every attempt.

...you have to scan the huge hologram above the altar .

i have a problem with the BD that follows. i scanned the telephone and judy installed a translation mod that should make me understand the foreign language of the voodoo. it took a while to figure out i have to go to the main menue to activate the NPC conversation ingame-text. tried first with subtitles that worked with saburo's japanese.

Some of the BD sequences are bugged on several platforms. From everything I've discovered, if you get stuck in the BD either start over from an earlier save or press/hold the X key (on keyboard) until it closes or moves to the next sequence. -w

Had a somewhat similar issue with one of the later BD's in River's side quest. Scanned everything but it still seemed like there was something more. It turned out that even though the HUD did not show the option to exit the braindance this is exactly what I had to do. Just exit and it moved to the next BD I needed to examine. So maybe try that. Just like the person above suggested.
EDIT: and I just noticed OP posted this over two weeks ago. Probably he's already past that. Or got a refund ;]

I'm really annoyed, first play thru for my son no bugs or glitches. But I start playing an what a joke. I can't get the scan on the phone for the second part of bd for Double Life. Anyone know what to do?

I'm really annoyed, first play thru for my son no bugs or glitches. But I start playing an what a joke. I can't get the scan on the phone for the second part of bd for Double Life. Anyone know what to do?
Do you see only the green waves or the golden magnifying lens icon too? Sometimes I need to go a bit forward or back to have the icon show up and over the icon it goes...

For "easy" find
First BD : The big hologram, The unknown, The flyer from Pacifica near Evelyn.
Second BD : Audio layer (nothing elsewhere), scan the phone of the two unknown.
In the second BD, you have to be on audio layer, and scan the phone (the scan point may be a little off the phone).

Top Bottom