Doubters, be assured! CDPR is listening.

+
They should be aged 50 years and be wise-cracking old people who have miraculously survived to that point. Naturally, they would constantly reminisce about the "good ol' days" and complain about how times were better back when they were young.

They should also mention how they preferred the turn based combat.

Well, who doesn't? Turn based FTW. I'm sure CDPR will give us that option, because we deserve it. They -owe- us!

I did not know Detroit had balloons.

Alt is still around - she's, ah, very hard to kill now.

Anyone who had their brain shoved in a can is probably still around, unless they forgot to find a tech to service it.

Health tech in 2020 was pretty crazy - you could heal from life-threatening injuries in a few days if you had all the tech. Lifespans are probably similarly enhanced.

So she's a cougar now? Sweet.

...Amazing. Just amazing. STILL. Great plot line idea.

Dysyopic Rainbow Powered Cyber-Zombie Baloon Safari ftw.

It's a good thing I'm not a designer for CDPR - the urge to slip stuff like that in would be nearly impossible to resist. Of course..so MUCH would be impossible to resist. I wonder if the guys who made Blood Dragon are hiring?

Sard would stick Edward and Jacob in the game so fast, just so he could say look a Twilight Game lol :)

It's a good thing I'm not a designer for CDPR - the urge to slip stuff like that in would be nearly impossible to resist. Of course..so MUCH would be impossible to resist. I wonder if the guys who made Blood Dragon are hiring?

Let's wait and see what sort Braindance's are available...

But..... if they listen to all of us... then that means some of the less than stellar ideas,( ie... any idea that isn't mine), will be heard as well!

Now I am depressed.... horrified really....

But..... if they listen to all of us... then that means some of the less than stellar ideas,( ie... any idea that isn't mine), will be heard as well!

Now I am depressed.... horrified really....
I know right! All this time I've actually hoped they don't listen to you guys and keep what they're good at :D

I know right! All this time I've actually hoped they don't listen to you guys and keep what they're good at :D

No.... they m ust listen to me, for I am awesome..... everyone else pales in comparison, a moon lit shadow to my supernova....

Well, according to Cyberpunk game director Mateusz Kanik (interview from 2012 - in polish), human lifespan in 2020 could reach 150 years, in 2077 its even longer so in regards to familiar characters, everything is possible.

Well, according to Cyberpunk game director Mateusz Kanik (interview from 2012 - in polish), human lifespan in 2020 could reach 150 years, in 2077 its even longer so in regards to familiar characters, everything is possible.

Interesting. So it might rather be a question of how long those characters were able to keep their momentum going. If your last name is Arasaka you'd have a higher chance of still being relevant to the pulse of NC than say a rockerboy who used to mobilise groupies in 2020.

Ran across this in a story about CDPR at http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-06-seeing-red-the-story-of-cd-projekt

""You're laughing," he says, "but I still participate in discussions, especially with external companies, and they're tempting evil forces who give you money for 'this' and 'that'..." Something like this happened recently, although he can't say exactly what. But his response was to ask the people pitching it to explain it to him exactly how they would a crowd of gamers, and to tell these gamers why they did it.

"ERR UMM UHHH," they faltered.

"OK done," he told them. "You know the answer. Thank you.""

Very nice.

Err umm uhhh. Indeed.

Never doubt them for "NOT OBSERVING"...
As a fixer I have to know these... Oh my, I forgot I have to search for hidden "pre-war treasures"... *evades from the scene*

I live to serve.

Sidebars are the delicious sprinkles on the cookie of main text goodness. Anyone who has played or run Nobilis or Living Steel has learned to love sidebars.

Living Steel sidebar quotes:

"My friends, I foresee the dawn of a new age. I foresee a time when Vissertown will stand united, and be a shining example for the rest of the world. And, I foresee only the greatest of prosperity in the years ahead."
-Excerpt from Manuel Puerto's Acceptance Speech, upon his election to the post of President for Life of Vissertown

"I foresee you needing some more bodyguards. Soon."
-Commentary by Jonathan Sunshine, during his Election Analysis broadcast."

""Hand me my mallet, I must anesthetize him." -Dr. Oscar Schneiderbunk, Visser M.D.

"Hand me my mallet. The swelling will stop the bleeding." -Dr. Oscar Schneiderbunk, Visser M.D.

"Hand me my mallet. I must tenderize the area before the first incision." -Dr. Oscar Schneiderbunk, Visser M.D.

"Hand me my grenade. Pre-Op is getting crowded." -Dr. Oscar Schneiderbunk, Visser M.D.

"Yes, you have lost a lot of blood, but with all the pieces you're missing, you shouldn't need as much." -Dr. Oscar Schneiderbunk, Visser M.D.

"Just because it's my gun doesn't mean I'm the one who fired it."
"OK, I fired it, but I didn't think I'd hit any civilians."
"Well, yes, it did occur to me that I might hit one or two civilians. But I really never thought I would hit all of them."

-Axly

Blam. Blam. "Stop." Blam. Blam. "Police."

-Officer Axly

"We could have at least have had a cease-fire long enough to loot the dead and wounded."

-Gil the Treacherous

"As far as I'm concerned, anyone slower than me is the rearguard."

-Gil the Treacherous

from http://www.oocities.org/totalsystemtechnologies/livsteel.htm

Nobilis sidebars - thought records - are great short stories I won't quote here because even more off topic.

I think you'd really like Nobilis, Dragon. It has a certain grace. Check it out.

huh? only if you're a family member of the head of the corp, with a lots of money on their accounts and an army of loyal bodyguards. If more than few rich people have that span then it'll be ignoring the setting.

Top Bottom