Doubters, be assured! CDPR is listening.

+
Dragon is on it. She never fails.

Never.

Well, I'm looking, but I can't guarantee finding one. We've got some good translators over at The Witcher side, but I don't know if any of them will respond to a request to translate 20 minutes of Cyberpunk with anything more than a hysterical whimper.

It's worth keeping an eye on Neogaf - they tend to get translations made. Of course, half the time they just steal ours...

Of course, if you were serious about this, you could just go out and take some Russian lessons.

Isn't thewarsend a polyglot?

And you do realise the interview's almost a year old, don't you? May not be worth getting expectations too high.

Last edited:
Well, I'm looking, but I can't guarantee finding one. We've got some good translators over at The Witcher side, but I don't know if any of them will respond to a request to translate 20 minutes of Cyberpunk with anything more than a hysterical whimper.

And you do realise the interview's almost a year old, don't you? May not be worth getting expectations too high.

Nahanahanahanahanahahnahanah

I cannot hear you. My fingers are in the way.

You moderators. So careful. I don't know how you see the brilliance of life with that grim gaze of yours. What a horrible fate!

Last edited:
It would benefit them to do more interviews in English, the U.S. being their largest market and all.

The game's been in development for two years now, according to Linkedin profiles I viewed. They shouldn't wait till after TW3 releases to start teasing info. That makes no sense to me, especially since they said they'd be leaking info all along. Not that I don't trust them. Truth is, critical feedback from fans has greatly helped them out on occasion.

Forum veteran
I saw Facebook and Google Glass mentioned and no longer want to know what that interview says.

But seriously, it looks like a dude just listing a bunch of elements and inspirations that they'll be drawing from when making the game. I saw Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell, lots and lots of Human Revolution, and an old FPS that I think is Unreal Tournament (never played it, but screenshots have a remarkably similar-looking gun).

Sure, but until we have a translation we can't know that we already know what's in the interview. You know?

If you listen very carefully, you can almost hear the sound of Sard's hopes and dreams being crushed. It's surprisingly arousing.

Or amazing. Think of all the info gathering, hacking and stalking that can already be achieved in real life. Now imagine what could potentially be done in-game with those kinds of tools...

I like where you're going with this.

Or amazing. Think of all the info gathering, hacking and stalking that can already be achieved in real life. Now imagine what could potentially be done in-game with those kinds of tools...

It would be interesting to have something similar to that in Cyberpunk.. I'm not sure how well they would be able to implement it, but interesting all the same..

By the way, what is CDPR listening to? Music or something? Because I'm sure as hell they are not listening to us.. (If they do listen yet choose not to say something, after all thats been said, it is really annoying..)

It would be interesting to have something similar to that in Cyberpunk.. I'm not sure how well they would be able to implement it, but interesting all the same..

By the way, what is CDPR listening to? Music or something? Because I'm sure as hell they are not listening to us.. (If they do listen yet choose not to say something, after all thats been said, it is really annoying..)

They are busy people, and the beauty is, if we get wind of somethign thats a really terrible idea, like not having drivable ad customizable vehicles in the game, or gangs Like the Bozo's being the biggest street threat, or Laser weapons being commonplace, then we can complain now and loudly and their is a chance something can still be done about it.

That AND we sometimes want very different things from one another and we also jump to conclussions about what it means for the game being "a sanbox" or "a comprehensive representation of the Cyberpunk 2020 world". Some of the things we propose may not be possible or may detract from what they have planned or can do, but this doesn't mean what we're doing is futile.

Top Bottom