Down on the Street - Wait a day for Takemura's call bug

+
im pretty sure they're aware of this bug by now since this post got to the hot topics section.

I think the solutions are based on how the bug was made. For me i have no main jobs that are unlocked before this. I remember takemura call happening with another call. I did not choose the reply for him and instead to the other call. Now its bugged for me.

I think the solutions are based on how the bug was made. For me i have no main jobs that are unlocked before this. I remember takemura call happening with another call. I did not choose the reply for him and instead to the other call. Now its bugged for me.
on my game takemura call in the same time of epistrophy and the game chose to answer the epistrophy call and now here we are

Does anyone have any sort of estimate as to when this will likely be patched? I've never played a big game similar to this before so idk.

I loaded up a day old auto save, let it all load up and then loaded my most recent autosave and got the call straight away.
i dont have an old save lol the oldest is at level 25 but there i always got the quest, now im level 40...
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have any sort of estimate as to when this will likely be patched? I've never played a big game similar to this before so idk.
it's possible in this week because this page got the hot topics page

Last edited:
Hello, tried submitting a ticket but nobody answers. ive encountered a problem with Takemura and its stuck on wait a day for a call in down on the street mission, i had a call at the time he called me and i answered 2 people at once, then he magically stayed in every call i had, i called him back which fixed it but now i cant progress through the game because it still thinks he hasnt called me yet, the last game file which this didnt occur is an old one, and im not looking to give up 15hrs of gameplay
The same problem, and I was waiting for a solution from yesterday, but I started again playing a new one until the problem is solved

So another potential fix here? I had this bug pop up for me as well on PC. Tried all of the time skip fixes -- nothing worked. I eventually gave up and reverted back to a save game pre-bug (at the start of the mission at the docks), played through it -- HE STILL DIDN'T CALL. So now having completely given up, I jumped BACK into my main save game intending to just wait for a patch, stood still for ten seconds while I texted a friend about how my game was screwed, and he called immediately.

EDIT: I just wanted to add, I don't think my bug was caused by clashing phone calls -- as nobody else called me.

So another potential fix here? I had this bug pop up for me as well on PC. Tried all of the time skip fixes -- nothing worked. I eventually gave up and reverted back to a save game pre-bug (at the start of the mission at the docks), played through it -- HE STILL DIDN'T CALL. So now having completely given up, I jumped BACK into my main save game intending to just wait for a patch, stood still for ten seconds while I texted a friend about how my game was screwed, and he called immediately.

EDIT: I just wanted to add, I don't think my bug was caused by clashing phone calls -- as nobody else called me.
yeah this should work as the bug did not happen at that save if thats what u mean

my biggest problem is i already did 20h+ after the save that may go around the bugged call, and i really don't want to lose all that grinding

Tried the following:

- Skip time by: 24hrs\23hrs then running around

- Dying and reloading

- Going to Joytoys

- Loading old saves and reloading the latest one

NONE of the above worked, this has to be patched.

Buddy of mine had the same exact problem as me, what worked for him was the following:
-go to your Appartment and sleep
-go on the balchony
-wait 24 hours
-quicksave
-die by jumping down and reload

However I should mention that this did not work for me, I'm still looking for a solution with no luck, my character is level 30 now and I've done all side missions (except the bad one's like the racing one), finished like 3 character stories and completed so many gigs my head hurts. I've hit the "skip time" button so often you could call the game Cyberpunk 2078. Please for the love of god fix. I was REALLY enjoying this game up until this softlock.

the main mission: "DOWN ON THE STREET" does not appear!
I'm really enjoying the game, please fix this

Attachments

• 20201217_085800.jpg
    20201217_085800.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
I am having the same issue, it has been 3 real life days since I started waiting for the call and I'm still not getting it.
And yes, tryed everything from reloading to joytoys.

DO THIS, it should work , make a NEW save then leave the game completely and re open it, after that go to menu and skip 23 hours + 2 hours for confirmation that u waited a whole day , finally drive around for a couple minutes and takemura should call you ( i did dozens of gigs and wasted around a week worth of time and he still didnt call me but after doing this he did and i updated the quest at last )

DO THIS, it should work , make a NEW save then leave the game completely and re open it, after that go to menu and skip 23 hours + 2 hours for confirmation that u waited a whole day , finally drive around for a couple minutes and takemura should call you ( i did dozens of gigs and wasted around a week worth of time and he still didnt call me but after doing this he did and i updated the quest at last )
Did not fix the issue for me.

Top Bottom