Down on the Street - Wait a day for Takemura's call bug

+
Hello, tried submitting a ticket but nobody answers. ive encountered a problem with Takemura and its stuck on wait a day for a call in down on the street mission, i had a call at the time he called me and i answered 2 people at once, then he magically stayed in every call i had, i called him back which fixed it but now i cant progress through the game because it still thinks he hasnt called me yet, the last game file which this didnt occur is an old one, and im not looking to give up 15hrs of gameplay

Last edited:
alright, not so sure of the saves that i gave them either, hope they fix it.

Thanks.

Yeah i have the same problem, nothing works.... can´t progress in the story.. Think we have to wait for a patch or something

I'm glad im not the only one, hope they notice this glitch, happened to my other friends but it eventually worked for them and they got the call, but no luck for us.

I had the same problem. I saved the game, closed and restarted it and then skipped 24h in the character screen. After about 30 sekonds he finally called.

porblem is, he called for me, but it was in the middle of another call, so he bugged out and the game thinks he didnt call yet.

So i've got a similar but seemingly unique situation sadly. I completed the quest, but Takemura became bugged into my video call screen no matter who i talked to, until i called him and it went away. Problem for me is that I completed Gimme Danger...yet it's not in my main quest, or completed tab. It's like the mission has ceased to exist in my game, so my game is hard stuck and I cant progress. I didn't know this was a problem until just now when I noticed the next quest isn't unlocking.

I've played every Act 2 mission other than Gimme Danger, Play it Safe and Search and Destroy. So i've gotten through just about all of act 2...and the bug just now turns its head, unreal ://

anyone else have this? Really don't want to go from my lvl 23 character to lvl 13...did so many side quests. Really hope theres a fix someone has or they patch it soon

Last edited:
yeah dude, same shit for me he appears on all the calls until i call him, but when i do, the game thinks that he already called me or something, probably the most common and annoying game breaking glitch in the whole game. devs need to see this...

I also ran into this bug, the call is not dropped in any way, it really interferes with playing

Had same problem.. fixed it similarly to as @acrolyt mentioned. I closed the game entirely, opened it fresh, and then proceeded to advance the time on the in-game inventory menu for 23 hours plus then 2 more hours (just in case doing the 24 hours in one go didn't worked), and then waited by driving around for about 1 min and voila..! He called and it worked! Now on my way to finishing up this disappointing, bug-riddled, ass of a game. Hope this helps!

So i've got a similar but seemingly unique situation sadly. I completed the quest, but Takemura became bugged into my video call screen no matter who i talked to, until i called him and it went away. Problem for me is that I completed Gimme Danger...yet it's not in my main quest, or completed tab. It's like the mission has ceased to exist in my game, so my game is hard stuck and I cant progress. I didn't know this was a problem until just now when I noticed the next quest isn't unlocking.
I have this exact same issue, but no past saves as it's been so long (I know that's stupid), is there anything I can do other than waiting for a patch, i've called him, waited countless times, died, slept, restarted, loaded saves and even tried visiting a joytoy as some people are saying works. Thanks.

Found a fix for me at least on an xbox one, hopefully it helps someone. Had the objective to receive the call and had just started messing around for a bit. Eventually decided to play the mission and skipped 23 hours, then 8. Nothin. Then played a bit, nothing. Fast forwarded again another 20 hours, nothin. I then just did increments of 8 hours and that still didn't do anything.

The fix I found was just to save the game, close out of the game completely and restart. I loaded it up, skipped 23 hours and immediately received the call after returning from the menu

Found a fix for me at least on an xbox one, hopefully it helps someone. Had the objective to receive the call and had just started messing around for a bit. Eventually decided to play the mission and skipped 23 hours, then 8. Nothin. Then played a bit, nothing. Fast forwarded again another 20 hours, nothin. I then just did increments of 8 hours and that still didn't do anything.

The fix I found was just to save the game, close out of the game completely and restart. I loaded it up, skipped 23 hours and immediately received the call after returning from the menu

Just tried this for anyone curious about if it works for the PC as well. Saved my game exited out right after the save then re-opened the game and skipped immediately after loading into the game 23 hours. Drove for maybe a few seconds and Takemura called no issues (after finally hitting level 29) :(

just tried this fix, and seems to not work for me, did all the steps and waited for atleast 5 minutes and got nothing. its sad im like hardstuck, hope they find the issue or even delete this part of the story, since its causing a ton of issues

i tried everything but nothing doesnt work, im on pc, if anyone can help please do it /// EDIT: I'm level 34 and rep 50...

Seems like we just gotta wait for mods or someone to report to the devs about this issue, it shouldnt be this much of a problem anyways.

I have the same issue. I'm stuck on the quest "Down on the Street" and waiting for Takemura's call. I've literally completed every single other quest, gig, and criminal activity. I have waited for weeks in game. There is nothing else I could possibly do, yet Takemura doesn't call. So this bug completely blocks progression of the game. I'm disappointed that such a serious bug was included in the game, it's frustrating to have to stop playing and hope that CDPR fixes this bug.

I would ask that someone from CDPR please acknowledge that they are aware of this issue (put it on a list of known issues).

porblem is, he called for me, but it was in the middle of another call, so he bugged out and the game thinks he didnt call yet.
The exact same thing happend to me, and I can't tell if i sent a support ticket to CDPR because when i click on submit the ticket nothing happens so, I guess we will have to wait for a patch, maybe the fix will come on this next patch coming this week.

Top Bottom