Download the main theme from "The Trail"

+
Download the main theme from "The Trail"

By now, you've probably seen "The Trail"--the Opening Cinematic from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Like it? Hungry for more? We have something special for you: "The Trail's" main theme, created by our composer Marcin Przybylowicz, featuring some amazing bits by Percival. You can download it here (.mp3, .wav) or, if you prefer streaming, listen to it directly on Marcin’s Soundcloud or YouTube.

Thanks!

I'm glad you're continuing the tradition of releasing music from the trailers. It's beast. Looking forward to future work by Marcin and Percival!

Can't wait for the OST from this game.

Hi all!! i do i download the song, for example, i click on .MP3 and then a new tab opens with the VLC web Plugin playing the song...so how do i download?

Right click on the .mp3 link in Marcins post, select "save as" (or something like that, depends on browser).

tks Aes Sídhe...i've figured it out before reading your post, LOL..but Much Tks Bro...can't wait for this Game!!! 3õ

Its Always to have so much melodious into the soul kind of sound. Witcher Experience is one of Life time, with the steam & gog collaboration , no anyone could ask more. i hope Geralt Of Rivia Get a Grand departure. Waiting for your next Venture, Cyberounk 2077. :thumbup::cheers:

Also don't we have a thread which has all the music released so far (just like one we have for videos?)
I'm still waiting for the music from the 35 min gameplay demo

Excellent, I think the best part for me is near the end, when the girls stop singing for a few seconds, I'm not against the vocals but I just loved to hear the melody a bit more clean and "pure".

Love everything about it, especially the vocals. Thank you very much REDs!
Already have a particular folder of Witcher trailer songs in my car to listen while i drive, this one will be a welcome addition!

From the looks of it, I sense an awesome WALLPAPER is just waiting to be released. Geralt and Yennefer is in it(take a look at the poster) who's gonna be on the right of him Siri or Triss???????????

Top Bottom